The Official Arsenal Thread - Part 2

Ah yes, cos United never brought through young fellas

You S S SSB :lol!:
U ok pal?

WTF does it have to do with ManYoo academy players?

You’re on about saying Arsenal are paying crazy wages while playing the poor mouth…I’m pointing out that the best young player in the PL, after signing a new contract, will still earn less money than some of the biggest and most expensive wasters.

200k pw for a young WC player isn’t that much in today’s football.

Got it?

U ok pal?

You’re on about saying Arsenal are paying crazy wages while playing the poor mouth…I’m pointing out that the best young player in the PL, after signing a new contract, will still earn less money than some of the biggest and most expensive wasters.

Got it?

Obviously El Tactician has him in a vice like psychological grip that has him rattled like a skeleton having a wank in a tin can.

:lol!:

I swear you guys are the best unintentional comedy anywhere :lol!:
Mudryk’s real value was nowhere near what Shaktar were demanding and he was very unproven, all Gooners on here weren’t comfortable with the sums being reported.

He still is a no-mark by the way, he was transparent against England last week.

He might come good but he’s a VERY expensive gamble.

Dodged bullet by Arsenal who eventually got an already successful bargain deal in Trossard. 👍

U ok pal?

Got it?
Ah right, it's different when we do it :lol!:

As I said m8, best unintentional comedy anywhere.

I'll drop it for a while now so you can get over your rattlemnet.

Ah right, it's different when we do it :lol!:

Not sure if I find it amusing or sad* that you've pivoted to using these questionable lines of argument against Arsenal when they used to be used exclusively about Liverpool

* although the season isn't quite over, we are scrapping over crumbs more than the main feast at this point

Not sure if I find it amusing or sad* that you've pivoted to using these questionable lines of argument against Arsenal when they used to be used exclusively about Liverpool

* although the season isn't quite over, we are scrapping over crumbs more than the main feast at this point
I find it hilarious that fans of some of the richest clubs in the world criticise other rich clubs for being rich.

Especially Handy, he's one of the worst for it.

Me, Marco and Handy this weekend. (Not including Herb as a scouser as he’d actually spit at me)

hqdefault.jpg

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Horgan Brothers: Princes Of The Picture Theatre
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

30th May 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

Curtin // Keating: Sit Stand Smoke

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼