The Action Plan for Housing.

And the Part V planning legislation is moving from 10% of units in a development being social to 20%.

So any new private housing development will be 20% social housing.

Although I'd imagine you'd be fairly annoyed if you've saved up years to get a deposit and your next door neighbours got the house for free.
Council tenants pay for life, and a rate is applied to everyone in the house, more rents = more houses.
Exactly it must be a head wrecker.

I imagine people must be thinking what's the point in doing things the right way in such circumstances
Anyone going out to work for a wage to keep their family is doing things the right way. It shouldn't matter to you if they earn less, they deserve respect
I'd be sorry to see the RH Hall silo being demolished tbh, I wonder could it be converted in to apartments internally while keeping the external structure intact? 🤔
lol.

The Vita Cortex site has been cleared too btw, so things are moving on that front which is good, it's an ideal site for housing but will have to well planned from a traffic point of view because that area can get quite congested.

The Vita Cortex site has been cleared too btw, so things are moving on that front which is good, it's an ideal site for housing but will have to well planned from a traffic point of view because that area can get quite congested.
That whole junction is currently being upgraded and there is good access to public transport.

I'd be sorry to see the RH Hall silo being demolished tbh, I wonder could it be converted in to apartments internally while keeping the external structure intact? 🤔
It is made out of mass concrete and by the time you punch windows and door openings through it it will just fall down.

And we can thank the Greens for putting the most unnecessary cycle lane anywhere in the city there and making more congestion.

Doesn't more congestion equal more pollution?

"We support the building of houses but if it means O callaghan makes money we will block the development!

iu

And we can thank the Greens for putting the most unnecessary cycle lane anywhere in the city there and making more congestion.

Doesn't more congestion equal more pollution?

I'd stick up some more pics of empty cycle lanes but I'd only be told it's the wrong time or theres no pedestrians either :rolleyes:

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Open Streets: Boolaboom Busking
Cornmarket Centre, Cornmarket St.

19th May 2024 @ 1:00 pm
More info..

Sunday & Bank Holiday Tours

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 2pm

More events ▼