Official Boxing Thread

Usyk's promoter :lol!:
FrH502NWcBU5g3N

Jarrell Miller v Lucas Browne in Dubai last night. It lasted 6 rounds. It’s worth a watch before it’s taken down. Yes, far from elite fighters but just the heart shown by both men especially the 5th & 6th was incredible.

Used to like Fury, now think he's a detestable individual. Obviously the ££££ have gone to his head.
He’s gone back to the Batman days unfortunately but in a different guise. His behaviour has become appalling and disrespectful again and championing mental health is a distant memory. It really appears to be down to the money. Just total greed.

I saw a new video of Sugar Hill training him & Lawrence Okolie so he is in training camp and along with Frank Warren’s tweet it looks like it was about the money all the time.

He’s gone back to the Batman days unfortunately but in a different guise. His behaviour has become appalling and disrespectful again and championing mental health is a distant memory. It really appears to be down to the money. Just total greed.

I saw a new video of Sugar Hill training him & Lawrence Okolie so he is in training camp and along with Frank Warren’s tweet it looks like it was about the money all the time.
I think there'll be a lot of Brits supporting Usyk. Fair play to Usyk for calling his bluff by accepting 30% and for calling him greedy belly. Spot on!

Jarrell Miller v Lucas Browne in Dubai last night. It lasted 6 rounds. It’s worth a watch before it’s taken down. Yes, far from elite fighters but just the heart shown by both men especially the 5th & 6th was incredible.

Thanks for posting.
I forgot that was on. That's surely it now for Browne.
I was a fan for a long time based on his Celtic supporting coach. They parted ways a bit ago but I stayed a fan.

Both fighters with their drug issues. I actually believed Browne.... that probably makes me an idiot....

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Miles Kane
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

12th May 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Curtin // Keating: Sit Stand Smoke

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼