2023 Premier SHC

Different interpretations so. Would agree with you that Group B is defo the hardest to call but is unlikely to produce a finalist let alone the winner so for me is the weakest group.

Agreed, any of the four could progress but they're unlikely to make the latter stages I think, whereas certainly in Group A one of three that will go out would likely have progressed from Group B. That's what I meant by (relatively) soft

Hard to see past the Barrs/Blackrock again this year.

Bishopstown will find it tough this year, especially in the group they are in......will be in the relegation playoff and then it all depends on who meets them

VQZztNL.png
Rockies Midleton
Douglas Charleville
Sars Barrs
Bishopstown to be relegated

Hard to call at this stage, lot can change between now and championship with injuries, teams league form, etc

If I'd to call now I'd go
Blackrock, Glen
Douglas, Fr O'Neills
Barr's, Kanturk

Kanturks biggest problem will be the duel aspect since going up a grade again in football, very tough group. You’d imagine Barrs have to get stronger and stronger with the age profile they have. Think Erin’s own and bishopstown will struggle

I see the CB are looking after their senior players again, Conor Cahalane getts away with his red and can play 1st round against Newtownshandrum ( and rightly so, no red card), but lord knows how they didn’t rescind Conor Twomeys red card???

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nora Brown and Stephanie Coleman
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

13th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼