Woke School Alert...

My hoop I'm going to the PPU dinner. I knew a few lads who went to the last one.
Daphne retired he is? He always looked the same age.

Tend to go to it on a regular enough basis over the last decade or so. Saturday's one is completely oversubscribed I believe - there's alternative meet-ups being organised now by fellahs who were unsuccessful in getting a ticket. The upsurge in demand is probably down to this being the first one considered to be fully covid safe in a few years.

Daphne was a gent and yer right he always seemed to look the same age. Wally looked ancient from the first time I saw him. They were all good guys in their own way.

You'd think he'd stay away. He's making an absolute holy show of himself. He's an educated guy, there is a possibility he could work elsewhere but he's really fucking up his chances with this carry on

lol he'd walk into CBC with that carry on. They aren't some woke community school.
CBC hails the good LORD.
The only "they" in CBC is "they can fuck off if they think they can be called they in this school" (in reference to transsexuals)

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Elephant Sessions
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

20th Nov 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Van Morrison

Coughlan's, Tomorrow @ 7pm

More events ▼