Frank Lampard goes bang!

Lineker is always at this, said it about Atkins at Southampton, Ranieri joining Leicester, Silva leaving Watford to name but a few.

Lampard was playing Championship Manager with the cheat codes on in the summer buying up all the players. Didn't know what to do with them.

I mean he went so well at Frank Lampard's Derby, who couldn't see this coming at Frank Lampard's Chelsea :roll::roll:

POTW, fair play

Not a man that's easy to feel sorry for in my wee world, something oddly satisfying in seeing a prick shafting a figurative c**t. Thought his summer signing(s) were top drawer but he just couldn't get em to play for him.

Summat wasn't working apparently, grumbling dressing room nothing new there these days, sure he might have got more time but he will leave as an even wealthier man another of "The Russians" man-toys thrown in the bin, much, much better managers than F.L. have been binned. Sure chelsea have ben succesful in his reign but doubt very much if anyoine beyond a Chelsea fan admires them for it...in so many ways, they just suck as the Yanks like to say.

Partly, my my gripes against F.L stem from English media choosing as sacred cow(s) or untouchables, Frankie Boy was/is one of them, wait for the wave of "support", in fairness he ranks decent by many kilometres the King of Sacred Ponces...the Beckham and his Brigade...gimme Gaza, for all his foibles any day.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Sabrina Dinan
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

26th Oct 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Centre Stage School Footworks 2024

Cork Opera House, Tomorrow @ 6pm

More events ▼