Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

Thanks catcha, that's a powerful illustration of the misery perpetrated by the orcs 😥

Yeah, it is a really good material "from the ground". Some scenes are really strong, like this lady in bread distribution/school, the babushka swiping the porch from the glass, little girl or the soldiers outside the med center.

Part1: quite old in our realia 3 weeks ago, but VERY interesting as loads of inside info on foreign legion:

Part2:
Here is another material, this time a bit different. An interview with a British volunteer who tells about realia as a volunteer. Good watch:

Part3: Under russian shelling:

Last edited:
The funds/arms that US is giving to Ukraine has to be the smartest investment. They are spending a small portion of their annual defence budget and will weaken Russia for a hell of a long time, take out a despot dictator and give a severe warning to China.

It's a win/win situation and unbelievable that some idiot republicans are questioning the expenditure.

What a plus to the free world that Trump was beaten - Putin would win easily of Trump was President now. Listen to some of the inane stuff by the Trump Ally Douglas McGregor - an out and out Purin Supporter - retired US Army Officer and former Trump Advisor.
They spend 5% of their defense budget on arming Ukraine, no boots on the ground, despite a few unhinged Republicans bleating on is a small price to pay for something they have been waiting since 1945 to have a cut off the Russians. This war has ushered in technology and fighting WW2 tactics doesn’t cut the mustard. Hard lessons if your a Russian.

150 squid on gas and electricity per week plus another 130 on diesel.
Not complaining like but....

Have we won yet?

heh, I am not even asking how you burn all that fuel to have an energy bill for over 650EUR a month, there are some good news though :)

The gas price dropped to pre-war levels and the tendency is to drop further :)

1672219115662.png

The storage levels for gas in the EU are now higher than they were last year, and weather is as predicted very mild this winter.
We are not getting this fuel burned faster than we can replenish the storage levels:

1672219386136.png

PS. do you remember our local idiots claiming that the price will stay at the peak levels? LOL - luv PROC "experts" ;)

Last edited:
heh, I am not even asking how you burn all that fuel to have an energy bill for over 650EUR a month, there are some good news though :)

The gas price dropped to pre-war levels and the tendency is to drop further :)

View attachment 17810

The storage levels for gas in the EU are now higher than they were last year, and weather is as predicted very mild this winter.
We are not getting this fuel burned faster than we can replenish the storage levels:

View attachment 17811

PS. do you remember our local idiots claiming that the price will stay at the peak levels? LOL - luv PROC "experts" ;)

What can I say. Maybe, that this is how much is worth the analysis (or rather an article, I would be in deep shock if anyone would make business decisions based on it) from the one of the main OPEC exporters of natural gas (Qatar's Al-Jazeera). The article you quoted is from the 13th of December, the graph I posted is today's :)

After reading the article twice, I am actually not surprised of the amount of manipulation in it.
Examples:
- providing the average annual price of natural gas in 2022 as a benchmark. When this is not 'the average' year.
- claiming that the price will be up as EU is filling their storage. Not sure if Arabs are aware that winter in Europe does not last full calendar year. And that keeping storage levels is not same as filling up the storage to maintain targets.
- providing statement of market broker (lol) stating that: "The factors that have brought gas prices down aren’t likely to continue in 2023" - well it is true, the price levels already dropped to pre-war levels, so it would be hard to expect further reductions caused by the same factors. Again, they compare to the average price of 2022.
- Here is the graph showing futures on natural gas in Europe. Half intellectual capable person will see that they are bullshitting :)
1672221215992.png

edit:
the best part. This scaring tactic might aim at building the 'urgent need' of getting some LNG contracts to sign up. Qatar is huge when it comes to this. LNG prices are not same as natural gas prices actually. natural gas they refer to was pumped via pipeworks in Europe. When it comes to LNG Arabs got competitors: US, Canada and others.

Last edited:
A lot of the US military see china as the real enemy and want to reserve their war materials to fight

I believe they would be quite OK with the remaining 95% of their military/defense budget. (edit: the current engagement in UA conflict is less than 5% of US spending on military).

1672222813541.png

Yes, 2021 data, the 2022 will be higher for sure, but I really doubt that the revolutionary change could take place as US is spending on military more than the rest of the world combined or something around that :)

The us is even moving to a larger, heavier bullet ...a drastic change given the number of rifles and carbines that the USA has with the main driver being the ability to beat the latest chinese body armour.

Honestly where you get this from? Yeah China is large and it is not that shit as russia, but:

- Chinese have never won a war they initiated.
- None of the Chinese equipment was used in action.
- US fleet and air force is in a different galaxy than the Chinese. (edit: and Chinese doctrine is based on a land army, not really useful in this scenario don't you think?)
- Landing in Taiwan - the island fortress preparing for it last 50-60 years, could be possible IF they would made it through the Chinese Sea. Edit: and then they would have to succeed with that landing.
- All most modern Chinese equipment are knock offs from Soviet equipment with some shady copies of Western technology. (edit: did you know that Chinese HAD TO import engines from ru to their new super dooper jets s they were not able to manufacture them themselves? Yeap, ru were having those only because of manufacturers in Ukraine, I do not think this would be an option for any longer LOL)
- Chinese are manufacturing hegemon, but only when it comes to basic goods and electronics, they do not even have technology to make chips useful for something more than a fridge or microwave cooker.
- You seem to forget about Japan, Korea and Australia are there too and would rather be WITH the US.
- The mighty Chinese fleet is so mighty as Pakistan learnt recently. They ordered few "state of the art" China made vessels, which Pakistan refused to accept due to NOTHING working on them.
- Still cool to have some science fiction input in the thread ;)

Last edited:
I believe they would be quite OK with the remaining 95% of their military/defense budget. (edit: the current engagement in UA conflict is less than 5% of US spending on military).

View attachment 17813

Yes, 2021 data, the 2022 will be higher for sure, but I really doubt that the revolutionary change could take place as US is spending on military more than the rest of the world combined or something around that :)

Honestly where you get this from? Yeah China is large and it is not that shit as russia, but:

- Chinese have never won a war they initiated.
- None of the Chinese equipment was used in action.
- US fleet and air force is in a different galaxy than the Chinese. (edit: and Chinese doctrine is based on a land army, not really useful in this scenario don't you think?)
- Landing in Taiwan - the island fortress preparing for it last 50-60 years, could be possible IF they would made it through the Chinese Sea. Edit: and then they would have to succeed with that landing.
- All most modern Chinese equipment are knock offs from Soviet equipment with some shady copies of Western technology. (edit: did you know that Chinese HAD TO import engines from ru to their new super dooper jets s they were not able to manufacture them themselves? Yeap, ru were having those only because of manufacturers in Ukraine, I do not think this would be an option for any longer LOL)
- Chinese are manufacturing hegemon, but only when it comes to basic goods and electronics, they do not even have technology to make chips useful for something more than a fridge or microwave cooker.
- You seem to forget about Japan, Korea and Australia are there too and would rather be WITH the US.
- The mighty Chinese fleet is so mighty as Pakistan learnt recently. They ordered few "state of the art" China made vessels, which Pakistan refused to accept due to NOTHING working on them.
- Still cool to have some science fiction input in the thread ;)

Jeez I dunno Catcha. Can't trust those chinese, I don't think they would cause any provocation unless they were 100% sure of their military ability to at least come close to that of the US.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Hank Wedel
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

13th Sep 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

The Velvetones

The Welcome Inn, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼