2023 Premier SHC

I see you didn't put all your eggs in one basket.....

I see what you did there? 😂

Tough group for Rockies, Glen, and Midleton - you never know in sport but I can't see b'town going through. Could be a very tight one.

Group C is tasty enough too - the county champions AND in the favourites (well at least in their own minds ;)) for the county

Group B looks relatively soft.

I see what you did there? 😂

Tough group for Rockies, Glen, and Midleton - you never know in sport but I can't see b'town going through. Could be a very tight one.

Group C is tasty enough too - the county champions AND in the favourites (well at least in their own minds ;)) for the county

Group B looks relatively soft.
Dunno about group B being soft. Wouldn't surprise me if it was charleville/O'Neills who come out of it

No the opposite I would think. A handy group is where it's easy to identify the 2 teams who'll come out before a ball is pucked. A difficult group to me is where any of the 4 could qualify in any combination
Different interpretations so. Would agree with you that Group B is defo the hardest to call but is unlikely to produce a finalist let alone the winner so for me is the weakest group.

So what clubs have decided on new management or whos over the teams this year
It's great to see Richie Kelleher back with us,I reckon he will get 1 more kick out of them older lads next year & blend in the young guys

I heard
So what clubs have decided on new management or whos over the teams this year
It's great to see Richie Kelleher back with us,I reckon he will get 1 more kick out of them older lads next year & blend in the young guys
I heard Richie only came back cause ye couldn’t get anyone else. Did Seanie not tickle yer fancy 🤣

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
SAL
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

28th Sep 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

The Brightsides

Dwyers Of Cork, Tomorrow @ 10:30pm

More events ▼