Far-Right Protests in Fermoy

And Sinn Fein never did that when they held kangaroo courts and just told their own perverts to simply leave the jurisdiction?

Maria Cahill etc looking for justice to this day.

Many sections of society in this country put their institutions importance before the victims?

whataboutery

noun
BRITISH

1. the technique or practice of responding to an accusation or difficult question by making a counter-accusation or raising a different issue.
    "all too often, well-intentioned debate descends into whataboutery"

One quick little forum search brings us to post after post of you accusing posters of whataboutery. It seems when it suits you are well able for a bit of it yourself m8.

Btw,There have been thousands of children abused in Ireland under FF's watch. Probably many thousands more sold to families all around the world

One quick little forum search brings us to post after post of you accusing posters of whataboutery. It seems when it suits you are well able for a bit of it yourself m8.

Btw,There have been thousands of children abused in Ireland under FF's watch. Probably many thousands more sold to families all around the world
If you simply refuse to apply a historical context then it only further dilutes your extremely weak point.

Your heroes in Sinn Fein behaved as appallingly as the Roman Catholic Church and established parties down here over those decades and they continue to do so right up to this day.

If a huge group of unvetted foreign refugees that have feck all respect for women move in next door to me, I'd be out asking questions. Is my daughter safe coming home after a night out? Is my younger girl safe coming from the local shop?

I'm neither racist or far left from showing my concern

Derek Blighe's goal is to intimidate women and children refugees in Fermoy, not men, so that 'defence' has been obliterated and exposed a lot of people here.

Even if unvetted male refugees move in next door to you, why would you assume they have "feck all respect for women"? If a male EU citizen moves in next door to you do you know if he has been vetted? Even if they were to be vetted, how do you vett an 18 year old from a war torn country with no credible police or justice system? It's very difficult if not impossible and that's not good enough a reason to send someone back to a warzone.

It is part of the law of this country (and by extension our tradition and culture) that someone is assumed innocent until proven guilty. You're are branding every refugee a potential rapist or criminal unless they can prove otherwise.

Just a thought, m8, but the answers to your questions are mostly likely yes. Your daughter is no less safe walking home on a night out just because refugees have moved into your area. That's the problem here. Everyone wants to "ask questions" but nobody is willing to go "well I've looked up the statistics, read detailed information on how refugees are processed and vetted, done an analysis on crime statistics, and actually statistically there is no increased threat to my daughter. I can sleep easy".
Nah, listen to an English stonemason who's making a ton of money online from his social media subscribers instead. Sure, he's only asking questions and intimidating children. What could go wrong?

If you simply refuse to apply a historical context then it only further dilutes your extremely weak point.

Your heroes in Sinn Fein behaved as appallingly as the Roman Catholic Church and established parties down here over those decades and they continue to do so right up to this day.

Don't be annoying me with your whataboutery m8.

If you need me to provide evidence to make this particular point, then you are a very stupid and ignorant person.

If you are willing to discuss FF's links to the catholic church and the abuse and sale of "thousands" of Irish children then I'll gladly respond.

Derek Blighe's goal is to intimidate women and children refugees in Fermoy, not men, so that 'defence' has been obliterated and exposed a lot of people here.

Even if unvetted male refugees move in next door to you, why would you assume they have "feck all respect for women"? If a male EU citizen moves in next door to you do you know if he has been vetted? Even if they were to be vetted, how do you vett an 18 year old from a war torn country with no credible police or justice system? It's very difficult if not impossible and that's not good enough a reason to send someone back to a warzone.

It is part of the law of this country (and by extension our tradition and culture) that someone is assumed innocent until proven guilty. You're are branding every refugee a potential rapist or criminal unless they can prove otherwise.

Just a thought, m8, but the answers to your questions are mostly likely yes. Your daughter is no less safe walking home on a night out just because refugees have moved into your area. That's the problem here. Everyone wants to "ask questions" but nobody is willing to go "well I've looked up the statistics, read detailed information on how refugees are processed and vetted, done an analysis on crime statistics, and actually statistically there is no increased threat to my daughter. I can sleep easy".
Nah, listen to an English stonemason who's making a ton of money online from his social media subscribers instead. Sure, he's only asking questions and intimidating children. What could go wrong?

Stupid people get wound up by slightly smarter people and tabloid newspaper/media owners so they can flog newspapers for cash by generating controversy and fears that in reality are non-existent.

Ponti wants to vet innocent people (ask them questions) from abroad moving here while claiming that people who commit minor crimes here be let off without sanction.

Just another display of ignorance.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
Sin É, Coburg St

9th Jun 2024 @ 5:30 pm
More info..

Reggae Sundays with Live Band Yes i & DJ Gwada Mike

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼