The official NATIONAL court report thread

Just how utterly predictable you are.
No more than yourself Dan.

3 and a half years for killing an unarmed man is a very reasonable sentence. He acted in self defence, but used excessive violence to do so. Hence the sentence.

As both the jury and the judge ( who actually heard all the evidence) found.

8.59 'cue some spazzer who worked as a solicitor defending this bollocks'

No more than yourself Dan.

3 and a half years for killing an unarmed man is a very reasonable sentence. He acted in self defence, but used excessive violence to do so. Hence the sentence.

Poor predictable Matty.

:lol!:

Yeah, I'm sure you'd have such confidence in the courts of it was someone who smashed your front window, entered your home and attacked your family.

Fuck that guy, he got what he deserved.

Let me phrase it this way....

3 and a half years for defending himself and his mother against a violent attacker who entered their home

Let me phrase it this way....

3 and a half years for defending himself and his mother against a violent attacker who entered their home
Self defence is a full defence if the force used is proportionate. It is a partial defence if the force used is excessive, as in this case.

Yeah, I'm sure you'd have such confidence in the courts of it was someone who smashed your front window, entered your home and attacked your family.

Fuck that guy, he got what he deserved.
So you do support the death penalty for burglary then?

If I killed a unarmed person I would expect jail time.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Low-key Funny
The Roundy, Castle St.

31st Jul 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Inspiration The Poor Relation (Open Mic Night)

The Welcome Inn, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼