2022 Premier Senior Hurling

Well done Barrs, from a Rockies man. Some sad little pricks in this thread, who gives a fuck where they are from, they played with the jersey on them and won.

Y

You’re not a Bishopstown fan but you’re obsessed with where Barrs players lived and went to school and why they didn’t play with the town? Ok 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤔
All the drink you've had this week has affected your brain it seems R&B.
I'm not obsessed with anything, just pointing out facts. Anyway, was well known that the three big city clubs regularly poached players from other clubs. Barrs probably weren't the worst but some individuals in the Bishopstown club used to be very bitter about them.

🤔
All the drink you've had this week has affected your brain it seems R&B.
I'm not obsessed with anything, just pointing out facts. Anyway, was well known that the three big city clubs regularly poached players from other clubs. Barrs probably weren't the worst but some individuals in the Bishopstown club used to be very bitter about them.
Oh but you are, all you ever post about on here is the bold Togher boys or the evil Flower Lodge robbers 🤣 and your grasp of facts is very loose to put it mildly 🤣

That bitterness in Bishopstown was nothing to do with poaching, it was pure jealousy and small mindedness, just look at the whole Florry O Brien saga which stank from the high heavens and ruined what was at that time one of Cork hurlings brightest prospects. It also probably explains why they are still a middle of the road club threading water rather than pushing on themselves, funnily enough something I think Cubby is trying to change out there now in fairness to him, but it’s ingrained in them and will always hold them back

Well done Barrs, from a Rockies man. Some sad little pricks in this thread, who gives a fuck where they are from, they played with the jersey on them and won.
Cheers BiMb, typical proper gaa man response and shows the class in yer great club
The funny thing is 14 of our starting 15 last Sunday started with us as 6 year olds with the odd man out from Dublin but working in cork

Oh but you are, all you ever post about on here is the bold Togher boys or the evil Flower Lodge robbers 🤣 and your grasp of facts is very loose to put it mildly 🤣

That bitterness in Bishopstown was nothing to do with poaching, it was pure jealousy and small mindedness, just look at the whole Florry O Brien saga which stank from the high heavens and ruined what was at that time one of Cork hurlings brightest prospects. It also probably explains why they are still a middle of the road club threading water rather than pushing on themselves, funnily enough something I think Cubby is trying to change out there now in fairness to him, but it’s ingrained in them and will always hold them back
🤔
I was happy that Barrs won last Sunday and sincerely hope that they do the double R&B.
Now please would you cut out the obsession 💩 and tell me what facts I've got "loose". I made no mention of the Flor O Brien case because I honestly don't know the full facts of the matter. His name rings a bell alright but that's about it.
It's my opinion, as a former Cork Hibs fan, that Flower Lodge falling into GAA hands was a sad day for football in Cork. I'm sticking to my opinion and my right to express it.

🤔
I was happy that Barrs won last Sunday and sincerely hope that they do the double R&B.
Now please would you cut out the obsession 💩 and tell me what facts I've got "loose". I made no mention of the Flor O Brien case because I honestly don't know the full facts of the matter. His name rings a bell alright but that's about it.
It's my opinion, as a former Cork Hibs fan, that Flower Lodge falling into GAA hands was a sad day for football in Cork. I'm sticking to my opinion and my right to express it.
Glad you were happy we won last week and thanks for the best wishes for next week, I appreciate it

Now

Michael Shields - Never played with Bishopstown and never wanted to, he followed his older brother out to the Barrs, never heard you bang on about him though

Ronan Curran - Never played with Bishopstown and never wanted to, his younger brother also played for the Barrs, never heard you bang on about him either

Jimmy Barry Murphy - Never played with Bishopstown and never wanted to, he played with the club of his father, who was immersed in the fabric of the Barrs

As for the schools they went to, you do realise that 50% of Barrs players every year go to secondary school in Bishopstown?, that doesn’t make them Bishopstown players

Now lay off the crap, it’s tiresome, especially when, as you admitted yourself, you know fcuk all about it

Is'nt it very sad to see someone go back 5 years to make a point only for it to rebound on him ?

Welcome back saddo, keep ridiculing yourself for our entertainment :LOL:

Glad you were happy we won last week and thanks for the best wishes for next week, I appreciate it
Now
Michael Shields - Never played with Bishopstown and never wanted to, he followed his older brother out to the Barrs, never heard you bang on about him though
Ronan Curran - Never played with Bishopstown and never wanted to, his younger brother also played for the Barrs, never heard you bang on about him either
Jimmy Barry Murphy - Never played with Bishopstown and never wanted to, he played with the club of his father, who was immersed in the fabric of the Barrs
As for the schools they went to, you do realise that 50% of Barrs players every year go to secondary school in Bishopstown?, that doesn’t make them Bishopstown players
Now lay off the crap, it’s tiresome, especially when, as you admitted yourself, you know fcuk all about it
🤔 Keep your hair on. First of all I never said that these players had played with Bishopstown. Neither did I say that going to CSN made them Bishopstown players. Secondly I never mentioned Ronan Curran. You never mentioned Mark Healy or Mick Slocum.
Thirdly I said that I knew little about the FOM case so I wasn't going to comment on it. Different to knowing "fcuk all about it". Fourthly you seem to think that winning a county after 29 years gives you the right to lecture other posters.
Nemo could spoil the party and if they do, I won't be sorry for you.

Last edited:
Is'nt it very sad to see someone go back 5 years to make a point only for it to rebound on him ?

Welcome back saddo, keep ridiculing yourself for our entertainment :LOL:
This from the tard that claimed you're a Brit hater if you don't like Lewis Hamilton.
Keep making a fuckwit of yourself, ya no club mong, hilarious viewing 🤣🤣🤣

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tom Odell
Live At The Marquee

25th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Hollie McNish

The Roundy, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼