2022 Premier Senior Hurling

Not much glory in winning Cork county final, if they flop in Munster,

Possibly the most ludicrous comment ever posted here.
Let’s hope Barrs do better in Munster than Midleton last year. They flopped miserably against the Limerick champions,who then subsequently lost to the Waterford champions. I do think this Barrs team has both skill and steel, should overcome the Clare champions and give anybody a battle after that. Barrs,if they keep this team together, will be a force and could dominate for years. Na Piarsaigh are going well in Limerick, and should win the final there.

Wasn't there a time in recent years when not one player from Blackrock, the County Champions (at the time), was in the starting 15 and I think only two in the matchday squad.
As a Rockies supporter and in the interests of fairness, several Rockies players were tried out for Cork, and only Alan Connolly made it. Niall Cashman was a little off inter county pace, and Meaney,Tadhg Deasy just didn’t impress enough. The Barrs candidates Twomey, Hayes, O’ Connor, Cunningham, Cahalane are young, pacey and physically imposing! I think Ben O’ Connor has gone the rugby route though!

How good Damien has played this year can be seen in the day we were without him and Conor we were very lucky to draw with a good Charleville team. Damien imho opinion has to start for cork next year and so has Conor.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Stunning
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

14th Dec 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

The Love Buzz

Coughlan's, Today @ 7pm

More events ▼