Coolio goes bang!

Yer wan beggin for the meatsauce is from Ballincollig. Was in school with a brother of hers, nice lad but didn't really know her, though there were a few rumours at the time.
To start with I don't know the girl however I think it's important to point out a few things.
1. That's Virgil the WWF 'super' star.
2. Meatsauce was his catchphrase.
3. He 'claims' to have had sex with over a 1000 women.
4. He's so broke he's got a go fund me page that he begs people to contribute to so as to pay his medical bills.

All important points before you besmirch a local girl on a local talk page.

You cunt  tm

Last edited:
To start with I don't know the girl however I think it's important to point out a few things.
1. That's Virgil the WWF 'super' star.
2. Meatsauce was his catchphrase.
3. He 'claims' to have had sex with over a 1000 women.
4. He's so broke he's got a go fund me page that he begs people to contribute to so as to pay his medical bills.

All important points before you besmirch a local girl on a local talk page.

You cunt  tm
I didn't besmirch anyone. I suggest you read my post again, a bit slower this time Your Highness. And calling someone a cunt...how very regal

I didn't besmirch anyone. I suggest you read my post again, a bit slower this time Your Highness. And calling someone a cunt...how very regal
Oh didn't you.
Yer wan beggin for the meatsauce is from Ballincollig. Was in school with a brother of hers, nice lad but didn't really know her, though there were a few rumours at the time.
On reflection I decided to amend my original remark.

You thick cunt.tm

Seldom agree with KingY but he's right here. Any chance to drag down some poor one who happened to be in a picture
:lol!:

Exactly, your one poses for a picture with a ex wrestler and a rap star and first you have a washed up shit wrestler who tries to portray himself as a lothario player like his shit character from WWF say she's a slut and then some cunt on here saying she has a 'reputation'

Just fuck off like.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Open Streets: Boolaboom Busking
Cornmarket Centre, Cornmarket St.

19th May 2024 @ 1:00 pm
More info..

Maicn

Fred Zeppelins, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼