Energy/inflation busting tips

Blackouts are inevitable, because certain segments of society simply won't alter their behaviour until someone else does it for them. It'll be the same as people having gatherings during Covid and then the rest of us getting stuck with more lockdowns because of their selfishness.

The Christmas lights will be an interesting one. Whatever about public lighting, any families who think they're plastering the front of the house with lights for a few months of winter can fuck off.
8D67426C-EABF-4431-B44D-FC8A21B023A6.jpeg

Blackouts are inevitable, because certain segments of society simply won't alter their behaviour until someone else does it for them. It'll be the same as people having gatherings during Covid and then the rest of us getting stuck with more lockdowns because of their selfishness.

The Christmas lights will be an interesting one. Whatever about public lighting, any families who think they're plastering the front of the house with lights for a few months of winter can fuck off.
Silver linings.

Tommy Gould and Mick Barry need to start arguing for a Christmas lights bonus for Christmas with Pascal "Grinch" O'Donohue.

Maybe chuck the clothes in with the dishes?
Now you are talking!
You should be able to cook a darn of salmon in the dishwasher at the same time as it's washing the clothes and dishes. I suggest doing this when the mother in law is around and use her as the taste testing guinea pig. Win Win especially if it's not cooked properly.

Remembering when we were first married and piss poor and the ESB cut off our supply.

We were sitting at the table eating and the wife was very down when I said, " cheer up, how many people do you know that get a candlelight dinner every night of the week".

Safe to say romantic fucky fucky didn't follow.
I'd say she was fairly fed up when that happened

The incredibly beautiful sarah mc asking ryan if people ignore calls to reduce electricity use at certain times will we face blackouts?
He said it could be tight.
Recently i was up carrigrohane rd a few nights, lights on in county hall at 9pm.

Typically wasteful public sector - why can't they just work in the dark? ;)

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Music Network Presents Linda Fredriksson Juniper
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

14th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Local Groove Records

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 8:30pm

More events ▼