Cyclists

The garmin GoPro dashcam road rage ignorant cunts delight in posting their content on echo chambers like twitter YouTube and others.

The algorithms convince them that they are right. Then when they engage with a forum such as this they genuinely believe that everyone else on here is wrong.

It’s an interesting concept.

So old man, what else could you have possibly meant when you posted "Guys like Grace deserve a couple of weeks in hospital. " What is taken out of context ?What did the rest of your post change?
By the way, I shall not "fuck off" anywhere, I will be right here calling morons like you and Otto that want to see cyclists hurt and end up in hospital.
🤔
As opposed to criticising mad cyclists who roar at drivers who could be very stressed due to work or family problems thereby causing an accident, you have decided to post absolute shite.
Again you have left out the part of my post where I said "nothing serious".
You are a stupid,nasty bollocks who comments on parts of posts by taking them out of context.
Accept the fact that you are a stupid bollocks, like Grace, because a lot of posters here share my opinion.
Now fuck off and annoy somebody else you aromatic turd!

P.S. I'd say you have a face that only a mother could love!😏

🤔
As opposed to criticising mad cyclists who roar at drivers who could be very stressed due to work or family problems thereby causing an accident, you have decided to post absolute shite.
Again you have left out the part of my post where I said "nothing serious".
So it's grand for a cyclist to end up end hospital for a few weeks, once it is nothing serious. Nice doubling down on your stupidity.
You are a stupid,nasty bollocks who comments on parts of posts by taking them out of context.
I didn't take your post out of context, I quoted it as written by you. You hoped he would end up in hospital for a few weeks but that's grand once it is nothing serious although you want him there for a few weeks.

Accept the fact that you are a stupid bollocks, like Grace, because a lot of posters here share my opinion.
Now fuck off and annoy somebody else you aromatic turd!

P.S. I'd say you have a face that only a mother could love!😏
There used to be saying that we export our brightest and best, you really have bucked that trend. You got called on you nonsense post, and no amount of expletives is going to change that, just shows your rage at getting called on it.
(y)

So when you said I didn't quote your ''Putin has no interest in Russia'' post in full, it was the exact same thing,

Right?
Epic fail, I never posted "Putin has no interest in Russia". You're some pity. If you are trying to come at some one at least be try to be correct:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Lying again

Epic fail, I never posted "Putin has no interest in Russia". You're some pity. If you are trying to come at some one at least be try to be correct:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Lying again
Corrected that 10 minutes before you replied, but you knew that too.
So answer the question, is it the same or not?

You've shown yourself up yet again...

Corrected that 10 minutes before you replied, but you knew that too.
So answer the question, is it the same or not?

You've shown yourself up yet again...
Another fail, it wouldn't have shown up in my reply if you corrected it before I posted . It's still wrong now, keep trying though I enjoy your lies.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
That van driver should be done for dangerous driving.

However this Grace chap has the evasive driving skills of a runaway train and he appears to have very poor road sense.
The guy just nearly got flattened in the blindspot of van on a corner where a few people have been killed by traffic over the years. He doesn't seem to be able to predict hazards very well. That van was clearly a massive risk and he didn't slow down til it was on top of him.

But at least he got a nice video of his near martyrdom to show everybody.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Bernard Casey and Guests
The Roundy, Castle St.

18th May 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼