Driving Lessons for Nervous Driver

raz

Can anyone recommend a driving school or instructor that would be good for teaching a very nervous person to drive? (Glanmire area)

I don't like driving, and don't really want to do it either, but it sure beats waiting for the bus and getting soaked every morning. Also my job isn't exactly on a bus route so it would definitely make that easier.

Any suggestions would be great. Thanks

My best suggestion would be to go to Mondelo park or something similar to get over the fear.
The last thing we need on the roads is another crap driver.

Can anyone recommend a driving school or instructor that would be good for teaching a very nervous person to drive? (Glanmire area)

I don't like driving, and don't really want to do it either, but it sure beats waiting for the bus and getting soaked every morning. Also my job isn't exactly on a bus route so it would definitely make that easier.

Come on Raz, man up, you're not piloting a Spitfire in a World War.

It's a car for fuck's sake.

B

Come on Raz, man up, you're not piloting a Spitfire in a World War.

It's a car for fuck's sake.

B

I'm not from here, I live in Sparks, Nevada but I am a nervous driver as well. I used to drive normally until I hit a deer at 1:30 in the morning, driving five over the speed limit (50). I bit my steering wheel and which made a bloody mess all over the place and lost two teeth.

I too am a nervous driver, I am night blinded and sometimes indecisive. I can't man up about it cause I'm a woman; but realize that a car is not just a car, its like a tank that can kill or become your coffin, ya know what I am saying right? Flying a plane I couldn't imagine doing unless I was a pig, an angry pig.

Have you tried getting rode solid for an hour before driving, that should take the edge off.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Old Moderns
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

5th May 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

The Gay Agenda

The Roundy, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼