Little things that are immensely satisfying

I've seen that done for eggs, rashers and sausages. I assume the mushrooms were the same. But that was a long time ago.

Back in Bandon on holibops and the food around the place is onreal. Had a savage eggs Benedict too while we're on the topic.
Sausages were done in fryer, bacon in the oven.
Where's the decent food? I have to go down next week. Did you try the Gym cafe place on the main street? He's very good

Sausages were done in fryer, bacon in the oven.
Where's the decent food? I have to go down next week. Did you try the Gym cafe place on the main street? He's very good

The market bar and the copper grove for pub grub. The bay leaf for restaurant restaurant. The little Italian place in the back quay is meant to be very good too. Poachers is very good but pricey.

For breakfast I was in the perfect cup. Top notch munch there. Haven't been to the gold club since last summer but if the Bangladeshi crowd are still running it then it's also quiet good.

I haven't been to the gym cafe yet, heard good things alright though.

The market bar and the copper grove for pub grub. The bay leaf for restaurant restaurant. The little Italian place in the back quay is meant to be very good too. Poachers is very good but pricey.

For breakfast I was in the perfect cup. Top notch munch there. Haven't been to the gold club since last summer but if the Bangladeshi crowd are still running it then it's also quiet good.

I haven't been to the gym cafe yet, heard good things alright though.
My sister says Cracked is good where the old Gateway bar was. Open today but closed then till Thursday if it's any use

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Low-key Funny
The Roundy, Castle St.

22nd May 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..
More events ▼