Must.... Own....property....

I need to get my crowd back to Cork. There isn't a Kilkenny jersey in the house yet, but it's just a matter of time.
Exact same situation here. I’m torn between wanting to be in Cork and Kilkenny actually being a nice place to live. When the Kilkenny jersey appears it’ll be too late!

Not being smart but it depends on what you want to do. I presume anyone paying that kind of money isnt going to scrimp.

You could get away with internal insulation and doing the attic, updating the glass.

I dont think people really want the early 80s living room anymore.

For that money you'd be better off buying a site and building from scratch imo. Youd end up with a nicer house for a lot less.

That's just me.
Ya true.

I suppose ultimately it's its proximity to CUH/UCC that is driving the price. Still madness.

There's no parking here anywhere and look at the annual fees. It might suit a few sharing though.

Those houses have always gone for mad money. I don't get it at all, but they seem to be Bishopstown fancy 🤷
Our family home is neaarby, the schools are excellent in the area, I've never come across any crime in the area, within the estate there's no traffic, theres open greens for sports. Its a bit dull but a great place to raise kids.

Also, they're quite big houses with sizeable plots and were well built when they were put up in the early 80s

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tom McRae
Wavelength (Cyprus Ave Rooftop)

3rd Nov 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Pa Mulqueen - Limerick

The Pav, Tomorrow @ 8:30pm

More events ▼