The Official Arsenal Thread - Part 2

I meant it would feel like failure considering the position we now find ourselves in.

Eddie and Pepe only contributed to give them frees and were terrible but it was El T and Edu’s decision not to strengthen the squad in January.

I think it’s also really important for us to get top 4 for the recruitment of a really good striker and to keep the wolves at bay.
Klopp is mad flashing his hole at Martinelli big time and the vultures will be circling Saka and ESR soon too,

Personally I think the EL could be good for those young players as they’d probably be one of the favourites to win it but eff that, I want CL

For sure I prefer CL to TNCL, all I’m saying is that top 4 is still a long way

As for the vultures circling around the wonderkidz, I doubt any of them will go this summer, they’re invested in the project and know they’re only at the very start of their career, you can tell they very much want to be the ones bringing Arsenal back to its greatness

For sure I prefer CL to TNCL, all I’m saying is that top 4 is still a long way

As for the vultures circling around the wonderkidz, I doubt any of them will go this summer, they’re invested in the project and know they’re only at the very start of their career, you can tell they very much want to be the ones bringing Arsenal back to its greatness
Yes, I think you’re definitely right about next season regards the youngsters staying.

I think for next season we need a top class striker, no.8, back up for Tomi and most likely a 2nd striker if Laca goes, which sounds likely.

That’s a minimum, the team really needs filling out too. Some of that may come from youth players coming through though.

Yes, I think you’re definitely right about next season regards the youngsters staying.

I think for next season we need a top class striker, no.8, back up for Tomi and most likely a 2nd striker if Laca goes, which sounds likely.

That’s a minimum, the team really needs filling out too. Some of that may come from youth players coming through though.

Yeah, very busy summer ahead, even more so if they make TNCL/CL

Squad is really thin as it stands and both Laca and Eddie’s contracts are up in 3 months or so

Leno will go, his replacent has already been sorted, Saliba and Balogun will come back from their loans and I suspect one or 2 other kiddos will make the move to the 1st team

Can see Patino being loaned out for the season to the Championship or on the continent, they rate him so high they’ll want to lake sure he gets plenty minutes

So, yeah, probably need to bring in 7-8 players

Yeah, very busy summer ahead, even more so if they make TNCL/CL

Squad is really thin as it stands and both Laca and Eddie’s contracts are up in 3 months or so

Leno will go, his replacent has already been sorted, Saliba and Balogun will come back from their loans and I suspect one or 2 other kiddos will make the move to the 1st team

Can see Patino being loaned out for the season to the Championship or on the continent, they rate him so high they’ll want to lake sure he gets plenty minutes

So, yeah, probably need to bring in 7-8 players
Looking forward to Saliba coming back. Will provide huge competition for the cbs and I’ve a feeling will be 1st choice after a while.

Would like to see Balogun go out on another loan, also Patino, Azeez and Hutchinson.

After Odegaard holidays with Haaland in Tromso and convinces him of the project it will be fascinating to see how many records he smashes next season.

Hopefully Ronaldo doesn’t convince him to join

Real Madrid :lol!:

Top of the morning, just a thought/observation on a comment i heard on french tv yesterday and something Orchard Thief alluded to yesterday too

Should El Tactician take Arsenal and the wonderkidz to top 4, I think he’d be a very worthy winner for PL manager of the year

A far greater achievement than Pep or Klopp winning the PL or Tuchel coming 3rd

Top of the morning, just a thought/observation on a comment i heard on french tv yesterday and something Orchard Thief alluded to yesterday too

Should El Tactician take Arsenal and the wonderkidz to top 4, I think he’d be a very worthy winner for PL manager of the year

Outspends every other side, might scrape fourth. Give him manager of the year.

:lol!:

100% and if it’s not Mikel it should be given to Olé for his services to banter.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
King K
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

3rd May 2024 @ 10pm
More info..

Reflux & Friends

The Pav, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼