The Official Arsenal Thread - Part 2

December, when Arsenal hit rock bottom and lost to 2 shite teams like Everton and United

Did you not read the rest of it?

You can't write off terrible performances against the big boys and just expect results and/or performances against the rest to remain elite. That's basically the jist of the article. We know they got hammered in a few games, that's not up for debate, it's what it means for future outlook is the point.

Just crunching my EPL numbers here, I know ye've probably been waiting all day...

Can confirm that Arsenal are now below Leeds in non-penalty xG against, only Norwich and Watford are worse for this season.

At least the actual versus expected figures have closed up a bit but there's absolutely no getting away from being so shite defensively.

Long live Mikel.

I tried to explain to ExcelFeen back then that his stats meant fuck all and that I expected Arsenal to actually improve further and that the Jan-March period should yield much better results and performances than the previous season

Eye + some data > Just stats

This thread is like an episode of The Twilight Zone.

Bumnal lads are giddy and yerrahing simultaneously.
Bumnal, 4th in the table and routinely hammered by good teams (and Mickey Carrick) are now a top team.
Marco is learning how to speak Lee, but thinks the whole field of analytics is a pseudoscience because he has eyes.

And Ronaldo paddles canoes for living.

Did I miss anything? :unsure:

This thread is like an episode of The Twilight Zone.

Bumnal lads are giddy and yerrahing simultaneously.
Bumnal, 4th in the table and routinely hammered by good teams (and Mickey Carrick) are now a top team.
Marco is learning how to speak Lee, but thinks the whole field of analytics is a pseudoscience because he has eyes.

And Ronaldo paddles canoes for living.

Did I miss anything? :unsure:

The GOAT playing TNCL next year?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Crash Test Dummies
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

1st Nov 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Perfect Days (Pg)

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼