photos/videos etc that make you think wtf?

Got majorly ripped m8s

iu

Arnold in his prime never even had a six pack.

Give me a bigger chest and arms instead any day m8s.

It's Ireland. Who's gonna see your abs anyway.
Abs are pretty desirable for those in contact sports m8.
Stops you crumpling up like a used tissue when you're punched in the stomach. Loads of specific exercises thrown in to the circuit training to develop them. Back 20+ years ago we used to do a held sit up exercise. A lot harder then it sounds tbphwy. I doubt I could do 5 normal sit ups now.

Stops you crumpling up like a used tissue when you're punched in the stomach. Loads of specific exercises thrown in to the circuit training to develop them. Back 20+ years ago we used to do a held sit up exercise. A lot harder then it sounds tbphwy. I doubt I could do 5 normal sit ups now.
A plank or crunch?

I do sometimes do kettlebell sit ups. I find sit ups very easy though. I remember in school when I played rugby I used do sit ups in my room and could do an infinity of them.
These days I use a 20kg kettlebell and can still do a 100.
That said, I don't have the genetics for abs and I like to eat.

You ever do the one where they drop a medicine ball on your tummy from a great height?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The Gables, Douglas St.

22nd May 2024 @ 9:30 pm
More info..
More events ▼