Doug Beattie about to go bang?

Its in the online activists handbook. Just email the lads in Belgrade and they'll send you back the wording.
Quicker turn around than the lads in Fianna Fail maintaining their online presence in Australia I suppose :ROFLMAO:

Meanwhile, Doug Beattie and the UUP...........:unsure:

I'm not the one canvassing for a party that think's it's okay to kick another woman in the tits. But then again we all know your attitude to women.
What party thinks it's okay to kick another woman in the tits Earl? You're over-egging it again. And we all know your attitude to women too, especially when there's no political point scoring to be had.

What party thinks it's okay to kick another woman in the tits Earl? You're over-egging it again. And we all know your attitude to women too, especially when there's no political point scoring to be had.
Did I ever call a rape victim a liar? Nope that was all you and your cult. As for kicking a woman in the tits, read your party members tweets.

Did I ever call a rape victim a liar? Nope that was all you and your cult. As for kicking a woman in the tits, read your party members tweets.
You never gave a tuppenny toss about rape victims other than the ones you could political point score on against one party. ALL rape is wrong but it seems you only ever want to reference, time and time again, just ones that show SF up in a bad light. If you had any actual empathy for rape victims you wouldn't try to use them to score one-eyed petty political points.

And there's a quite a difference between a 20 year old individual posting about kicking someone in the tits (a rather bizarre move tbh) and it being party policy - but as ever with you Earl, you couldn't give a toss about the facts other than try use it as a method of trying to score political points.

Meanwhile, back in the real world, the subject of this thread, Doug Beattie, leader of the UUP in his late 50s, and aspirant First Minister of a population of nearly 2 Million souls is still making misogynistic comments about others as recently as last week.

But.....But......Sinn Fein :rolleyes:

You never gave a tuppenny toss about rape victims other than the ones you could political point score on against one party. ALL rape is wrong but it seems you only ever want to reference, time and time again, just ones that show SF up in a bad light. If you had any actual empathy for rape victims you wouldn't try to use them to score one-eyed petty political points.

And there's a quite a difference between a 20 year old individual posting about kicking someone in the tits (a rather bizarre move tbh) and it being party policy - but as ever with you Earl, you couldn't give a toss about the facts other than try use it as a method of trying to score political points.

Meanwhile, back in the real world, the subject of this thread, Doug Beattie, leader of the UUP in his late 50s, and aspirant First Minister of a population of nearly 2 Million souls is still making misogynistic comments about others as recently as last week.

But.....But......Sinn Fein :rolleyes:
Link? Or just more lies, I shall go with the latter.

Never said it was party policy, another lie.

I didn't brink the subject of your comrades tweets on to this thread at all, I posted it on the SF thread. As for Beattie, are the UUP a "self proclaimed" All Ireland party? Nope didn't think so, he is as relevant to people down here as Bobo is.

Link to the outrage you never posted about other rape victims???? Howdafuq is that supposed to work exactly?

Seriously Earl, I don' think even Triggs would have been taken in by that attempt of yours.
You claimed "You never gave a tuppenny toss about rape victims other than the ones you could political point score on against one party" Obviously you have a link to back up that claim? Take your time, liar.

Link? Or just more lies, I shall go with the latter.

Never said it was party policy, another lie.

I didn't brink the subject of your comrades tweets on to this thread at all, I posted it on the SF thread. As for Beattie, are the UUP a "self proclaimed" All Ireland party? Nope didn't think so, he is as relevant to people down here as Bobo is.
I know you'll find this difficult to comprehend with your "But...but.....Sinn Fein" fixation but even Triggs understands that Doug Beattie is extremely relevant here on the thread bearing his name.

Why don't you toddle off to the Sinn Fein thread with your Sinn Fein fixations if you don't want to discuss Doug Beattie and his party here on the "Doug Beattie about to go bang?" thread.

Your MO of deflections and hypocrisy is well known Earl.

You claimed "You never gave a tuppenny toss about rape victims other than the ones you could political point score on against one party" Obviously you have a link to back up that claim? Take your time, liar.
You're not going to post that you never gave a tuppeny toss about them Earl, but it's by your absence of condemnation of any other cases while continuously bringing up one time and again here that people can see what you're at.

If, as you pretend, you really cared about the plight of rape victims you would condemn ALL rapes, and if you really felt the urge to try score political points on them you'd do it against all parties that had such cases. But it's clear you don't.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Linda Fredriksson Juniper
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

14th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Jazz Improv! all players welcome

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼