The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

Interesting to see the SMCs fall over themselves to hop into the 'Team Ronaldo' camp (...even though he's unwilling to put in the hard yards to suit Ralf's style)

And are trashing some of their talented young players in the process.

Will be interesting to see if there'll be egg on their collective faces in ~18 months when CR7 moves on to the next product platform and their young players have atrophied because their development wasn't considered a priority.

Jesus Philby m8 you hardly expect them to come out in the side of “Team Maguire/Shaw/Wan Bissaka etc”

If the young players can’t take constructive criticism from one of the GOAT’s, then they’re not going to amount to fuck all anyway.

Do you think Keane/the Neville’s and Ferguson were worried about Ronaldo’s feelings when they were kicking him all over carrington?

Jesus Philby m8 you hardly expect them to come out in the side of “Team Maguire/Shaw/Wan Bissaka etc”

If the young players can’t take constructive criticism from one of the GOAT’s, then they’re not going to amount to fuck all anyway.

Do you think Keane/the Neville’s and Ferguson were worried about Ronaldo’s feelings when they were kicking him all over carrington?

Hard to imagine the Europa league runners up 21 have much to learn from a 5 time Ballon d'or winner.

Didn't watch it, but didn't miss it one bit ;)

Was it the one where Utd pressed better than recently and won the game?
What are you talking about m8?

United have been shit all this season and were equally bad Monday night. Very lucky to win. Your Ronaldo obsession is cute though.

I ask again, what young players are being savaged by us United fans?

Thought it was pretty clear, no?

Was their pressing better against Villa? Did they win?

I've seen Rashers & Greenwood come in for plenty of criticism.
No, the pressing wasn't that good against Villa. I already told you United were crap, and that although they won, they were lucky to do so. Villa ripped through the midfield (the real problem area) like it wasn't there, just like teams from Liverpool to Newcastle have done this season.

Rashford is 24, and has been shit for quite a while now. The criticism is fair as long as its about football. He's no young fella. I'm a big fan of his, but he needs to improve.

Greenwood is young, yes. I haven't seen that much ciriticism of him, apart from his choice making which is poor at times but forgivable in a young player.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tom Ward
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

1st Nov 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Indie/Folk Music

Franciscan Well Brew Pub, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼