The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

Doesn't mean Jose was a success though. He was shit too.

But let's just give Jose another 2 and a half years and 400 million, and it'll be grand

iu

Dead fucking right. I don't think he's the manager he once was, but I'd have him back in a heartbeat and give him free reign to sort these cunts out and give the next guy a chance.

The self pwns are flying this afternoon.

It fucking is Phil.

I'm a bit all over the place I'll admit. But one thing I've been consistent on since 2005 is the Glazers are cunts and are destroying the club.

I'll let it fly this time as you're clearly in a tired & emotional state after a tough 2021...and start to 2022.

The Glazers are ballbags (physically and metaphorically). No doubt.

For all the dividends flying out the door though they have still allowed a ferocious amount of the club's wedge to be put towards transfers & wages.

However much you may protest, their presence is not a fundamental impediment to the side succeeding on the pitch.

To take that view is defeatest and lets a whole host of post-Fergie players, manager & staff off the hook for a myriad of bad decisions and poor performances.

I'll let it fly this time as you're clearly in a tired & emotional state after a tough 2021...and start to 2022.

The Glazers are ballbags (physically and metaphorically). No doubt.

For all the dividends flying out the door though they have still allowed a ferocious amount of the club's wedge to be put towards transfers & wages.

However much you may protest, their presence is not a fundamental impediment to the side succeeding on the pitch.

To take that view is defeatest and lets a whole host of post-Fergie players, manager & staff off the hook for a myriad of bad decisions and poor performances.
Phil, I'm tired m8, I really am.

I've extensively posted as to why they're a bunch of cunts. Hank has too when he takes a breather from bumming Jose

The rot starts with them. The club is not built for success, its built for dividends. Yes, poor management, bad recruitment etc is playing a part. But it always leads back to the dividend and the debt. Every important decision revolves around those two things.

Prime Fergie would struggle now, I'm convinced of it.

It should never have been allowed to happen in the first place. This is the FA's fault.

Leveraged buy-outs are very common in the corporate world. Once the PL was formed, they got into bed with Sky and many clubs went public they dug themselves deeper and deeper into that world.

It would be great if the fit-and-proper tested included a "Do you actually have enough money to buy this club?" section. But that horse has well & truly bolted.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
JJ Walsh's, 64 Oliver Plunkett St.

5th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Joe Mac

Cantys, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼