Cyclists

Have another think about that one Einstein :roll:

As for good and bad drivers/cyclists I've said so all along. And that we all need to share the road. That's why ALL should be subject to the rules of the road.

Not sure what you mean? on a bike you are not restricted by doors, pillars, floor, roof etc. You can see exactly where your front wheel is. In a car, people have to guess where their front bumper due to a long bonnet.

On a bike you are far more spatially aware than you are in a car.

Not sure what you mean? on a bike you are not restricted by doors, pillars, floor, roof etc. You can see exactly where your front wheel is. In a car, people have to guess where their front bumper due to a long bonnet.

Discovery-Vision-Concept_Technology-road-vertical.jpg

Landrover have developed a see through bonnet for rich people who like to off road!!

You have to guess where the bumper is?

Most cars nowadays have sensors and cameras to assist drivers.

Liable to damage? Do you mean he could be made pay for the damage and loss (of a car for a week) in this case? How exactly was the motorist supposed to get the money - exchange insurance details with the cyclist? :roll:

Small claims court of course, where most of these types of things go on. I did it myself and got a few hundred from a driver who damaged my property, as in my bike.

The loss of a car for a week is not something that would generally be paid out though. At least I have not heard of awards been given on this basis, but payment for damage to the car/bike? Yes, absolutely.

0 deaths.

Gwonyalanger

:lol!:

Technology will get us there, as in autonomous driving. Remove the dumb human from behind a 1.5 ton vehicle and all of a sudden road deaths, including pedestrians and cyclists will be near 0, maybe not quite 0 in reality but much much lower then it is now.

What is the common denominator of road deaths in Ireland? Dumb humans behind the wheels.

Technology will get us there, as in autonomous driving. Remove the dumb human from behind a 1.5 ton vehicle and all of a sudden road deaths, including pedestrians and cyclists will be near 0, maybe not quite 0 in reality but much much lower then it is now.

What is the common denominator of road deaths in Ireland? Dumb humans behind the wheels.

:lol:

Joshua-Brown-including-his-Tesla-sports-car.jpg
hp-wizard-world-june-18.jpg

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The Gables, Douglas St.

29th May 2024 @ 9:30 pm
More info..

The Big Swinin' Mikeys

Dwyers Of Cork, Today @ 7pm

More events ▼