Proc meet up.

Ok Goats, lets call a goat a goat here now.
You're not really going anywhere are you?
Welcome back our four legged friend. :)

Don't welcome me back Mayday. I won't be posting in another thread or starting one. I'm dropping the odd line in this thread so people can see exactly the mindset of the clique on this site is. A thoroughly despicable, juvenile, egotistical and nasty shower you would be hard pressed to find elsewhere on the net.

Don't welcome me back Mayday. I won't be posting in another thread or starting one. I'm dropping the odd line in this thread so people can see exactly the mindset of the clique on this site is. A thoroughly despicable, juvenile, egotistical and nasty shower you would be hard pressed to find elsewhere on the net.

Why did ya want to go on the piss with them, so? :lol:

Yours sincerly,

Guido.

leave goats alome he acted in good faith,

are we on for the easter one then.

I acted in good faith Ikari and with generosity. Instead the members here felt their nose had been put out and snubbed me in the pub. If I could do it again I would donate the keg to the staff of a nursing home and not to the juvenile deliquents that run and are members of this site.

dont mind em goats. there's a really scummy element on this board. very arrogant bitter bunch some of them. they'd have the face kicked off them in real life.

Naw,in RL they would be as quiet as mice, anonymous people act hard as fuck.

Chillax Goats,post away here and put it down as a lesson learnt...don't mix RL and the internet.

dont mind em goats. there's a really scummy element on this board. very arrogant bitter bunch some of them. they'd have the face kicked off them in real life.

I have no doubt they would RMB. What's laughable is they will deny showing up. Were it not for the password the gang of them would have been sat there drinking my keg when I arrived.

Naw,in RL they would be as quiet as mice, anonymous people act hard as fuck.

Chillax Goats,post away here and put it down as a lesson learnt...don't mix RL and the internet.

x2

Lots of sense in this post. The day I give up my anonymity so that the sad keyboard warriors would have real life info to throw at me will be the day hell freezes over.

For what its worth I doubt that group in the pub were proccers. The last meet up was cancelled because no one was going to turn up, the one last Christmas had a poor turnout as well. The nastier this place gets the less people are inclined to meet what could easily be the main persona of an alt lowlife on here.

Woke and while up figured I'd clarify some things. I reckon there were 10 presant at the meet when I arrived at 8pm in the Oval. I approached Eala mentioning the meet. She said they were there for a birthday. Knew where I stood then. Mostly girls with 3 lads sat at the bar beside them. I approached the barman and gave my nick and password and received 88 vouchers for 5 or 6 different brands of beer. To confirm I was being snubbed by those there I asked him were any PROC members presant. He pointed to where they were sat and said the tables were reserved for me too.
Knew then I was dealing with bottom feeders, creeps. Fucked fools never figured on a password. Over 5000 people have read this thread and now have the measure of the membership here, and the alts they use.
Well that's it from me. I'm done with you lot. I think ye are the nastiest, most selfish, immature and just generally fucked in the head bunch of people I have ever had the displeasure to come across. I feel sure 5000 people share my sentiment.
I won't be back to this nuthouse.
Have a nice day and treat yourself to another alt. You're worth it.

Slainte.

Goats.

Goats, your story has more holes than the Titanic fella

Eala says she was not there, was she? She tends to call a spade a spade

You already told us you approached people and asked them if they were there for the INTERNET meet, if the bar staff pointed to the table of people after you asked them why did you not approach them and ask?

Are you seriously suggesting a group of people would have sat near you, paying for drink, when they could have introduced themselves and got on with emptying the keg?

I think you're adding 2+2 and getting 94 lad

Goats, your story has more holes than the Titanic fella

Eala says she was not there, was she? She tends to call a spade a spade

You already told us you approached people and asked them if they were there for the INTERNET meet, if the bar staff pointed to the table of people after you asked them why did you not approach them and ask?

Are you seriously suggesting a group of people would have sat near you, paying for drink, when they could have introduced themselves and got on with emptying the keg?

I think you're adding 2+2 and getting 94 lad

They were there.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
Blarney Castle Hotel, The Square, Blarney

18th Jun 2024 @ 9:30 pm
More info..

A Bend In The Road

St. Peters Cork, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼