ThrivingTeens is a 3-day programme packed full off activities to help teenagers learn Social, Life and Practical skills that will allow them to BE THEIR BEST!
The programme will enhance their learning skills and will equip them with the valuable communication, goal setting and study career skills. It will encourage them to take what they have learned over the 3 days beyond the programme and into the real world and plan for a future where they can Achieve It. It will also empower them to make informed decisions about their careers, social and home lives and provide them with the skills and tools needed to succeed.
The programme will focus on the following areas which have been identified by the World Health Organisation (WHO) as the main skills required for success in the modern world.
1. Decision Making and Problem Solving
2. Creative and Critical Thinking Skills
3. Communication and Interpersonal Skills
4. Resilience and Coping Skills
ThrivingTeens Core Principles
1. Individuality of every teenager
2. Interactive and fun approach to learning
3. Informative - we will keep parents
informed with a welcome webinar