Wuhan Wheeze

I do my full health check in Bons Cork every 2 years. It takes 6-7 hours to complete one. I did one in March 2022 and I have report from the cardiologist that I have mild Myocarditis POSSIBLY due to Covid vaccine. Black and white, on the report. Keeping that report forever in case we can all sue the government for being stupid

I do my full health check in Bons Cork every 2 years. It takes 6-7 hours to complete one. I did one in March 2022 and I have report from the cardiologist that I have mild Myocarditis POSSIBLY due to Covid vaccine. Black and white, on the report. Keeping that report forever in case we can all sue the government for being stupid
Shit man , really sorry to hear that. 😟 Did you notice anything different in yourself prior to the health check or did everything seem fine? Gutted for you, surely there are things that can be done to help rectify it.

Ruh oh. Tick tock tick tock. This is just the beginning. Id say a lot of you here will be having some sleepless nights soon.

View attachment 32553
I can see why you might think that based on that terribly misleading headline.

This vaccine has been withdrawn because there are now better vaccines on the market.

This vaccine carries the risk of a serious enough side effect, about 3 in 100,000 people were impacted by it. Pretty much all vaccines (and medicines in general) carry risks and side effects. People who aren't idiots know that, and so their sleep is unlikely to be impacted.

I can see why you might think that based on that terribly misleading headline.

This vaccine has been withdrawn because there are now better vaccines on the market.

This vaccine carries the risk of a serious enough side effect, about 3 in 100,000 people were impacted by it. Pretty much all vaccines (and medicines in general) carry risks and side effects. People who aren't idiots know that, and so their sleep is unlikely to be impacted.
Their sleep certainly wont be impacted when theyre dead.

Poor Choon. Never met a wingnut conspiracy theory he didn’t love. 🥜 🥜
Did you take the Astra zenneca one? The other vaccines will probably go the same way. And you will still be in denial. Theres that little seed of doubt inside your head thats getting bigger every day id say wondering if your blood is starting to clot up.

Did you take the Astra zenneca one? The other vaccines will probably go the same way. And you will still be in denial. Theres that little seed of doubt inside your head thats getting bigger every day id say wondering if your blood is starting to clot up.
Did you block Matlock and not read her post?

Anyway, I think I will stick to the actual data. You know what data is, don’t you?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The Gables, Douglas St.

29th May 2024 @ 9:30 pm
More info..

The Insiders

Cantys, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼