women!

so after a month of being made to feel shit about making a few mistakes in a relationship i find out the ex was sleeping with a so called m8 of mine for god knows how long.

is it too much to ask for a honest woman?

moved city to live with her, didnt know anyone so i got lazy and pretty much became a hermit.

id have people who cheat on people hung drawn and quartered if i could.

im not perfect, i did fuck up, but i mean, thought your supposed to be there for each other, not riding when your back is turned.

moved city to live with her, didnt know anyone so i got lazy and pretty much became a hermit.

im not perfect, i did fuck up, but i mean, thought your supposed to be there for each other, not riding when your back is turned.

There's more to this story than that.

Your better off without her.....
You moved to be with her and because you didn't know anyone found it difficult settling in and instead of helping you with this she goes and sleeps with a skank behind your back......what a tramp.....forget about her, she's not worth it!!!

Did she tell you she was fed up?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Public Service Broadcasting
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

11th Oct 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

I'm Grand Mam presents That's Showbiz

Cork Opera House, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼