Why we never saw Tyson V Foreman...

Foreman in his prime would most definitley have murdered him... not sure about a 41 yo version. However I wouldnt discount the story, Tyson had just lost his invincibility to a nobody, there was now an element of doubt in his mind and its not beyond belief that he didnt want a potentially dangerious fight with Foreman to get him back on track. Foreman in his prime has everything Tyson had and more, Tyson was possibly still in awe of the guy on top of all the other factors.

Tyson in his prime is probably the best heavyweight boxer of all time. I think he was faster then Ali and can definitely pack more of a punch. Ali had better footwork though and more skillful...Tyson was throwing 4 punches a second and would knock him out.

Tyson in his prime is probably the best heavyweight boxer of all time. I think he was faster then Ali and can definitely pack more of a punch. Ali had better footwork though and more skillful...Tyson was throwing 4 punches a second and would knock him out.

Tyson would have been outboxed by Ali and completely overpowered by Foreman. No way on earth was Tyson the best heavyweight fighter of all time.

great read, and hard to discount.

"It's suicide against Foreman if you're short and fight a swarming attacking style like Marciano or Frazier," never figuring that Foreman could be a possible Tyson opponent down the road. He said that Cus said the only fighters who had a chance against Foreman were, tall rangy fighters who could fight him from a distance while moving away from him, and no way any swarmer could beat Foreman by going to him.

Before reading that I'd have said Tyson was too quick for Foreman, but now I'm convinced that Foreman would have beaten him

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼