Who would be a trustworthy person for Liam to give his password to?

To be fair, I did just get this from Liam...

liam2me said:
Lamps said:
liam2me said:
Lamps said:
liam2me said:
Lamps said:
liam2me said:
Lamps said:
This is as big as anything ever done jock. They are all on my side now. You think I give a shit about what them jokers think?

I'm an INTERNET artiste. Don't ever forget it. You just got schooled in the art of manipulation.

liam2me said:
Lamps said:
have the fools eating out of my hand now 2me boy.

you'll only ever be a pauper when it comes to this game.
you create another poll asking the same question as in an already existing poll (lisbon referendum stylee), and say that this is back on track??? FFS lamps, you're nothing but a shadow of your former self. you bottled it after trying to pull a naff, and get the deserved result.
lol, delusions of grandeur, i did warn you that you were on the slide and needed to up your game, and this is the result of not heeding my warning. i mean to sink as low as naff, says it all really

Paddy walked you into it.

Another 2me special
oh dear, poor lamps, the PROC piss pot

This stays PM. Thats the code of honour
haha, afraid of something???

Stick it up then. They'll never believe ya
Not sure if it proves anything.

ive had my differences with liam and with lamps. I have no preference either way. I wouldnt want liam to leave cause who would i laugh at here. and i wouldnt want lamps to leave because he brings something to the board. So i have no problem in being honest and open. If lamps has pm'd liam hes done for. Id be happy to have him walk the plank for that.
The admin would easily give liam back his account if i tried to change emails etc. Thats not my style.

the very fact that I have had so many run ins with liam would make me an ideal candidate. Not only that but id be willing to send my username and password to liam for insurance purposes. he could test my account and then once satisfied im interested in the truth here he could forward on his info....

Can't say fairer than that

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Earlier Show
The Roundy, Castle St.

25th May 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

Centre Stage School Footworks 2024

Cork Opera House, Tomorrow @ 6pm

More events ▼