Who had the better jump on him

Leapt like a salmon but who went higher

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Teddy Mac fat overweight bog baller who like's to have a drink and drive.

Michael Jordan 6(?) NBA titles Olympics winner with the Dream Team.

So how the fuck can the poll be going against Jordan????????????

We all know Jordan had the bigger leap, that's fairly obvious dumbass. what's Teddy's private life got to do with this

Only one of the most unique sporting accomplishments of all time in 1990...

Mairo Ellie who played Basketball in Ireland and the NBA said once that he won an Irish National cup which Jordan did not.
Does that make him better?

Ffs any fool can play bogball, I mean youi can kick the ball pick it up bounce itthrow it and run with it, Any spa with a bit of cop on would be great at Bogball, Just look at all the fools in Kerry.

Teddy Mac fat overweight bog baller who like's to have a drink and drive.

Michael Jordan 6(?) NBA titles Olympics winner with the Dream Team.

So how the fuck can the poll be going against Jordan????????????

Cheated on his wife,
Big questions over his relationship with Nike too.

No-ones perfect
outside the SFI

We all know Jordan had the bigger leap, that's fairly obvious dumbass. what's Teddy's private life got to do with this

Well as a sports coach i would use Jordan as a role modal ahead of drinky Mac and his "Are you a friend of the GAA." approach to dealing with getting caught drink driving.

Mairo Ellie who played Basketball in Ireland and the NBA said once that he won an Irish National cup which Jordan did not.

Ffs any fool can play bogball, I mean youi can kick the ball pick it up bounce itthrow it and run with it, Any spa with a bit of cop on would be great at Bogball, Just look at all the fools in Kerry.

you could say the same about Basketball, plus its a bit of a fairies game

You conveniently ignore the fact that he played hurling too, obviously a far superior sport to basketball. What 'Mario Ellie' has to do with anything I do not know, you are obviously ignorant to the achievement I was referring to.

you could say the same about Basketball, plus its a bit of a fairies game

Often had this out with my non basketball mates and trust me there is more elbows knees and hooks used in a game of basketball then you would think, Come up to the Stadium some local league night and you would see what i mean.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Dea Matrona

Cyprus Avenue, Today @ 7pm

More events ▼