What do you love most about Cork?

Corcaigh32

While resisting the urge to say everything...........just curious........

For me, the people, the accent and hurling........seriously resisting the urge to just say everything.

The way you can walk around town and bump into five people you know - at least one of whom you'll chat to for ten minutes. Doesn't happen in cities bigger than Cork.

The Marina
English Market
Compact Pedestrian Friendly City Centre
The Hi-B
Mutton Lane Inn & some other few good pubs
The Frank & Walters
Fitzgeralds Park & Lee Fields
Adjacent to Wesht Cork & Kerry
Good Restaurants
Not as stuck up or unfriendly as Dublin....yet.
Local Shops etc not as many chain store destruction....yet
Could'nt give a shite about anywhere else attitude - Not a Cool as Galway,Pretentious as Dublin (thinks its Barcelona !),Unlucky as Limerick or just plain forgotten like Waherferd.
The Airport - to get the hell out of here

I love the constant complained, back stabbing, non-stop bitching, fantastic climate, how cheap everything is, the open minded people, the amazing roads, the clean rivers, the all night clubs, the cost of car insurance, the cost of housing, the amazing beautiful woman, the keen interest to see other progress, the thriving clubbbing scene, the amount of good weed rolling around, the chewing gum filled streets, the lights on pana which were clearly made for another city, the city of culture concepts for 2005, .....where do I stop, Cork is great!

rootybooty said:
I love the constant complained, back stabbing, non-stop bitching, fantastic climate, how cheap everything is, the open minded people, the amazing roads, the clean rivers, the all night clubs, the cost of car insurance, the cost of housing, the amazing beautiful woman, the keen interest to see other progress, the thriving clubbbing scene, the amount of good weed rolling around, the chewing gum filled streets, the lights on pana which were clearly made for another city, the city of culture concepts for 2005, .....where do I stop, Cork is great!

A pint of your finest irony there please.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
Sin É, Coburg St

18th Jun 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

Danny O Leary

Dwyers Of Cork, Today @ 9:30pm

More events ▼