Well well well

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/manu_party.swf

A wise man once said that soccer is a disgusting business, and i have to concur.

opinions welcome.

by the way this is the manu christmas party and they are singing about killing scousers and ironically about scousers being murderers.

and rooney is right in the middle of it?

i feel sick.

bet stevie2me has a rational explanation.

Lucy Gao said:
ahh fuck off ya tosser
its a sing song with fans.
how many times have irish people sang songs about the ira etc yet none of us will get guns and go shooting the brits.
grow up moron.

i've got to say.

i'm good

Lucy Gao said:
how many times have irish people sang songs about the ira

are you trying to tell us something?

have you got a confession to make?

do you/have you sung songs about killing people?

you disgust me

do you know what i think is disgusting, a manager who think s other players set out kill his player s, call them blatant cheats and calls himself the special one

st finnbar said:
do you know what i think is disgusting, a manager who think s other players set out kill his player s, call them blatant cheats and calls himself the special one

I agree. Mourinho is a plonker, I've always said so.

Alan "Liverpool fan" Greene did a nice article over the hols on Fergie and Mourihno being as despicable as each other. Also mentioned how Fergie hasn't met the press in years and will only fulfil champions league interviews are it would get him in shit with UEFA if he didn't.

Lamps said:
http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/manu_party.swf

A wise man once said that soccer is a disgusting business, and i have to concur.

opinions welcome.

by the way this is the manu christmas party and they are singing about killing scousers and ironically about scousers being murderers.

and rooney is right in the middle of it?

i feel sick.

bet stevie2me has a rational explanation.

Thanks for sharing that wonderful clip. I think that when you contrast this display of unity and comradeship with the recent pics of the Liverpool players at their party, posing for photos dressed up as parrots and babies, the reason for the 14point gap between the sides becomes clearly evident.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Music Network Presents Linda Fredriksson Juniper
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

14th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

A Bend In The Road

St. Peters Cork, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼