Weekend footy thread!

Rather than having loads open

Hopefully Cork City will prevent Shels tonight pity they are not a few points closer!
Arsenal v Liverpool massive for both clubs, whoever loses is fucked
Chelsea should beat Watford which could lead to a good weekend for them as
Man United lost both games against Blackburn last season and could be in for another difficult game tomorrow

Rangers to draw at home to Dunfermline. Le Guen to have his neck cracked and get roasted on a spit.
Celtic shouldn't have too torrid a time away to St Mirren

Important one for the Toffees tomorrow against Villa. I think that this game could go as far as shaping their season. As good as Villa have done this season, I just feel that they're for the taking for any good side. If Everton are to challenge for Europe then they need to be winning these games. And AJ needs to get his goalscoring touch back. I'm confident and I predict 2-0 with AJ and Arteta to get on the scoring sheet.

I also have a feeling that Arsenaly will have a big win in the big game

Forsberg said:
Important one for the Toffees tomorrow against Villa. I think that this game could go as far as shaping their season. As good as Villa have done this season, I just feel that they're for the taking for any good side. If Everton are to challenge for Europe then they need to be winning these games. And AJ needs to get his goalscoring touch back. I'm confident and I predict 2-0 with AJ and Arteta to get on the scoring sheet.

I also have a feeling that Arsenaly will have a big win in the big game

I think the Everton and Villa game is a massive game in terms of next years UEFA cup. I think both clubs will finish behind Spurs Bolton and Big 4 so the final UEFA spot via the league is gonna be between themselves and Portsmouth

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The Gables, Douglas St.

22nd May 2024 @ 9:30 pm
More info..

A Bend In The Road

St. Peters Cork, Today @ 10am

More events ▼