The Prodigy - Mill Street 19th Nov

Fuckit, I think I'll go. The Prodigy like, legends in their own universe! I never got round to seeing them years ago when they used to play city hall & I've always been a bit miffed about that. Their earlier stuff; pure legendary. No drugs needed to smack that looney grin on yer face!

mezdupmaiden said:
I'd stay clear of my legs if I were you!

Hahahaha......i remember at the ould convent discos in kinsale...featuring sister mary watching ya like a hawk, we used to be throwin our legs around like mad things, making holy shows of ourselves to 4th dimension and the prodigy. blood and carnage was all that remained on those terrible nights

Rumour has it that Altern 8 will be playing in Dublin at an unconfirmed venue on the same night after The Prodigy gig.

Strong possibilty of yours truly being on oldskool warm up duties so I'll keep ye posted.

I hope to Christ Leroy isn't djing with them. He was awful in The Olympia last year.

Otherwise the gigs will be class if they concentrate on tracks from 'Experience' and 'Music...'

It will be class, regardless of what album they concentrate on Source.

I do not like the new album "Always outnumbered, Never outgunned"...i never listen to it. But the tracks they play live from that album are savage......they put a different more "Prodge-ish" take on em when they do em live.
Prodigy have never let us down with gigs before.....so don't start doubtin them now.
*sorry...dunno why i'm defending em so passionately*

If any of ye saw em at Oxegen, ye'll know what I mean.

Fair fecks to ya man.....let us know if you are on warm up duties.
i was not going to go to the Point Prodigy show...but with Altern8 the next night?/ I can't miss that.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Dea Matrona

Cyprus Avenue, Today @ 7pm

More events ▼