The Official UEFA Euro 24 Thread

Yes. I would still have preferred to see Wales at the Euros, Poland are a fairly depressing side to watch. Not that Wales are much better.

Good to see Ukraine qualify.
Yeah 2 poor teams but I honestly thought Poland were the better team tonight. Attacked a lot more considering they were away team. Wales are shockin tho.

Yeah 2 poor teams but I honestly thought Poland were the better team tonight. Attacked a lot more considering they were away team. Wales are shockin tho.
Wales are poor too but potentially more likely to cause an upset by offering a different(old fashioned) approach.

Either way you see the likes of Georgia, Poland, Wales, Iceland etc contesting play off finals and Ireland aren’t even within an arses roar of it - it says a lot about how far back we are!

Looking forward to the Euros though but think less teams would be better, not more.

Big issue for Nagelsmann and Germany will be whether to play Sané. He's been out of their last two friendlies (because he was daft enough to get sent off in a friendly 🙄 ) and Germany have been better without him.

Toni Kroos's return also made a big difference.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Old Moderns
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

5th May 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

Curtin // Keating: Sit Stand Smoke

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼