The Official PROC Restaurant review thread.

I was in Gallo & Galetti in Wilton last night.

We ordered the kid's mains to come with our starters and there was a fair delay before we got any food. Not enough to complain about, but more that would be reasonable imo. The food, when it arrived, was great. We continued our meal and when the bill came they had comped us the desserts to make up for the delay.

Given that we hadn't made any complaint about it, I thought it was a very kind gesture.

Food was really good, as was the service apart from the delay at the start (at a guess, they burned a pizza!).

I had goats cheese salad, and tiramisu
MM had sea bass and a chocolate brownie
The kids had pizzas and ice cream.
We had some garlic bread for the table.
2 beers and 2 diet cokes.

Had we been charged for everything the bill would have been €100ish. Would recommend it for a casual dinner.

I was in Gallo & Galetti in Wilton last night.

We ordered the kid's mains to come with our starters and there was a fair delay before we got any food. Not enough to complain about, but more that would be reasonable imo. The food, when it arrived, was great. We continued our meal and when the bill came they had comped us the desserts to make up for the delay.

Given that we hadn't made any complaint about it, I thought it was a very kind gesture.

Food was really good, as was the service apart from the delay at the start (at a guess, they burned a pizza!).

I had goats cheese salad, and tiramisu
MM had sea bass and a chocolate brownie
The kids had pizzas and ice cream.
We had some garlic bread for the table.
2 beers and 2 diet cokes.

Had we been charged for everything the bill would have been €100ish. Would recommend it for a casual dinner.
Yeah we were there over Easter for the first time since it changed hands, and it was as good...better in fact as there was a greater choice than before.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Psychology And Literature: Cork World Book Fest

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 3pm

More events ▼