The official Melissa Reddy appreciation thread

She sounds more than stupid when talking about soccer. One reason and one reason only she’s on SSN. And it’s not because of her journalistic skills. SSN have replaced a lot of journalists with presenters.

Also she’s no Natalie Sawyer or Haleigh McQueen.
I'm not a fan of Sky Sports girls, except for Kate Abdo, Millie Clode, Kirsty Gallacher, Vicky Gomersall, Alex Hammond, Charlotte Jackson, Hayley McQueen, Natalie Sawyer, Clare Tomlinson, Rachel Wyse, Jo Wilson, Olivia Godfrey, Anna Woolhouse, Chloe Everton, Georgie Thompson, Di Stewart, Sarah-Jane Mee.....

I'm not a fan of Sky Sports girls, except for Kate Abdo, Millie Clode, Kirsty Gallacher, Vicky Gomersall, Alex Hammond, Charlotte Jackson, Hayley McQueen, Natalie Sawyer, Clare Tomlinson, Rachel Wyse, Jo Wilson, Olivia Godfrey, Anna Woolhouse, Chloe Everton, Georgie Thompson, Di Stewart, Sarah-Jane Mee.....

you forgot emma paton, m8.

🎯

you forgot emma paton, m8.

🎯
What a fantastic comment.

FICczceXIAURCsH

Now that is quite the look, that leather skirt !!!

I do like the sexy office look.
AHH stop now. Yes, can't bate the leather skirt, but look at it. It's nearly around her neck FFS.

It's like the real old men you see around and the waist of their pants are tied up around their flabby man tits.

That's not a good look like..🫤🫤

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Old Moderns
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

5th May 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

The Sweet East (NC)

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 2pm

More events ▼