the official betting thread.

If you think Porto will frustrate the bejaysus out of Arsenal then these look tempting

Pepe carded, Porto keeper carded & Draw @ 95/1
Above but with 0:0 correct score @ 250/1

This morning I got a call from a Dublin number claiming to be from BoyleSports, telling me that I haven’t used my account in a while. Offered me a free 10 euro bet if I lodged 10 euro whilst he was on the call with me Seemed a bit strange to me so I made an excuse and ended the call. It might have been legit but I wasn’t sure. The number was +353 (1) 270 9003

Humphries seems to be back in the zone at the moment. Littler to do smith. Couldn't call the other two tbh... Cross is a better player than Aspinall but Aspinall has hit a bit of form. MVG seems to have gone off the boin and gerwyn has been poor enough but will always raise his game against MVG. Humphries to win the final. I rarely back anything other than wins, so can't, in good conscience recommend 180s, etc.

Attention Darts nerds...

BetMGM have a "double your odds" offer (low limit) on PL darts.

What would you recommend from the markets below?

View attachment 30888
Only seeing this now. Tbh Phil, the Premier league is the most boring tournament in darts. Goes on way too long and it's impossible to call a lot of the time, with the gaps between games (Although JRR called last night well tbf)

I even forgot this was on last night tbh.

Edit: just realised this is for next week ! I'd wait until closer to the night I think. Just had a look and there's no pro tours or Euro tour events which should give the players a rest. Lot of travelling here there and everywhere for dart players nowadays.

Looking at those prices, I'd be very tempted about getting close to 4/1 on Michael Smith to beat Littler. I'd take him at those odds to beat anyone in the world.

Or the 4.16 on the handicap.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jackie Fabulous (Americas Got Talent) Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

5th Oct 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Rebel Comedy Club

Franciscan Well Brew Pub, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼