The Hurling Thread

Limk going essentially with the same team.
I’d imagine a lot of pressure on a few guys given the impact of the subs last week.

Cathal Barrett is a loss for tipp

Kiely prob giving Flanagan and t morrisey last chance to deliver. They haven’t been great in the league or last week.

Peter Casey. O daglaigh. Adam English is a serious impact bench.

Interestingly Tom and Seamus were standouts in the Munster round robin before fading considerably for the all Ireland sf and final. Both still work their socks off so I’d imagine Kiely will give them 45-50 mins to get their game going. Personally I think o dailaigh could be a great impact sub as his movement and instincts are good. He had clearly an awful game last week in terms of nerves and touch and still got 1-1 and could have gotten more. That encourages me a lot. Not sure he brings the ability to fight for dirty ball as a starter just yet. But I’d hate to mark him as a tired corner back. Real touch of the ole Gunnar solsjaers off him. Boylan is a big buachaill. Lots dirty ball and is a very effective ball carrier but don’t think he would be as effective as a starter. English has come on in leaps and bounds. Doesn’t take as much of the ball as he used to. I’d imagine the starters are looking at him and are worried as there’s very little drop back from the first 15.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The Gables, Douglas St.

15th May 2024 @ 9:00 pm
More info..

Indie/Folk Music

Franciscan Well Brew Pub, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼