The confession thread.

Instead of going into a darkened booth to a man, wearing a dress, to tell him about how you have bad thoughts after seeing your sisters rack in the shower, why not come in here and tell the whole INTERNET about what you done.

There will be no hail mary's or acts of contrition in here.

Just pwnage, spells in the BOB forum, exposure, pwn and rattlement.

You may also receive a few pms from people wishing to have sex with you.

I'll start it off.

When I was about 12, I stole a compass from a stationary shop - I broke it later that day as I had no use for it.

I also stole a heavy amount of chocolate bars from Quinnsworth in Oliver Plunket street.

I also have bad thoughts about women in saucy underwear - especially in suspenders - and doubly so when the stockings are of the fishnet variety.

I don't know why that is - I suppose the fishnet implies that the lady is a bit of a slutty whorish type. Making her loose and easy to have sexual intercourse with.

Bless me Admin for I have sinned.

Instead of going into a darkened booth to a man, wearing a dress, to tell him about how you have bad thoughts after seeing your sisters rack in the shower, why not come in here and tell the whole INTERNET about what you done.

I'll start it off.

When I was about 12, I stole a compass from a stationary shop - I broke it later that day as I had no use for it.

I also stole a heavy amount of chocolate bars from Quinnsworth in Oliver Plunket street.

I also have bad thoughts about women in saucy underwear - especially in suspenders - and doubly so when the stockings are of the fishnet variety.

I don't know why that is - I suppose the fishnet implies that the lady is a bit of a slutty whorish type. Making her loose and easy to have sexual intercourse with.

Oi!

I wear fishnets and i am not at all slutty or whorish.

I only fuck people metaphorically...

I'll start it off.

Yawn -man give up will ya :rolleyes:

I see the neurofen and sherry are kicking in now:)

Anywho...I reversed into a car and dented the side and left a note in the wipers saying "oops sorry about that"

Oi!

I wear fishnets and i am not at all slutty or whorish.

I only fuck people metaphorically...

This is an extremely confusing sentence.

You wear fishnets?

Fishnet STOCKINGS?

In work?

Lord Jaysus and his blessed virgin of a mother.

I know almost all women wear stockings in bed, like (with either a lacey suspender belt or a corset with a quarter cup for the breasts - which supports the breasts yet exposes the nipples to the environment) - but work?!

I getting an image now of a sex scene involving mattie and Judge Dread in his chamber in the courthouse.

"Let me see your briefs, matlock"

"There is something I want you to consider, Judge"

*clothes fall inexplicably off matlock*

*except suspenders and fishnets*

"I want to enter you plea bargain"

This is an extremely confusing sentence.

You wear fishnets?

Fishnet STOCKINGS?

In work?

Lord Jaysus and his blessed virgin of a mother.

I know almost all women wear stockings in bed, like (with either a lacey suspender belt or a corset with a quarter cup for the breasts - which supports the breasts yet exposes the nipples to the environment) - but work?!

I getting an image now of a sex scene involving mattie and Judge Dread in his chamber in the courthouse.

"Let me see your briefs, matlock"

"There is something I want you to consider, Judge"

*clothes fall inexplicably off matlock*

*except suspenders and fishnets*

"I want to enter you plea bargain"

heh heh heh- Believe me, if you saw the Judges of Cork you would know that none of them would be worth engaging in a sex scene with.

I wear them out, rather than to work. I do know of a barrister who used to wear fishnets to work, but the bar council reprimanded her for it. I know another girl who used to wear leopard print shoes and the bar council wouldnt allow those either - though that may just have been on the grounds of good taste!

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Horgan Brothers: Princes Of The Picture Theatre
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

30th May 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

Silence (G) [Pat Collins Season]

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 4:30pm

More events ▼