Taylor Swift

Myself and the wife registered. Got a email saying we were on the waiting list soon after registration and then not a peep more.

I think there was something in the region of 500k applications on the website.

They gave out 350k codes for 150k tickets.

Shes teenybopper queen. Id say there hasnt been this much hype about a gig since Jacko played the Pairc.

Couldn't the silly bint have come to Cork 🙄

I think there was something in the region of 500k applications on the website.

They gave out 350k codes for 150k tickets.

Shes teenybopper queen. Id say there hasnt been this much hype about a gig since Jacko played the Pairc.

Couldn't the silly bint have come to Cork 🙄

She’d be more likely to play in the non-event centre

If she actually did play PUC, would be a massive massive boost for Cork

On a side note, I wonder how many of the RTÉ “celebs” like planet of the apes got freebie tickets, whereas the likes of you and honky have to dance through hoops?!

CorkBeo are absolutely clueless and full of SHIT when it comes to concerts.

What they've done there is list 5 random acts who have absolutely no intention of playing in Cork.

A few months ago they were telling us there was a chance of Noel Gallagher and Primal Scream playing Cork because they were playing Dublin too.

Then last week they ran an article saying Taylor "skipped" Cork. No she didn't, she's just playing Dublin instead.

Saying she skipped Cork implies that it was on the cards at some point, which of course they had no evidence of.

Their logic is "this singer plays concerts, and sometimes we have concerts in Cork so maybe they'll come here."

You'll never believe what happens next etc

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
King K
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

3rd May 2024 @ 10pm
More info..

Sunday & Bank Holiday Tours

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 2pm

More events ▼