Taoiseach announces easing of restrictions

Don’t things will ever go back, but presumptuous for people to think Covid is over, maybe the worst yes but will be peaks and troughs. Dr Ryan of the WHO is very certain Covid is just the tip of the Ice berg.

Enjoy the pints for now.
In all logic

Piss heads will be piss heads and will be partying in town etc tomorrow night.

This mild variation will spread spectacularly and numbers will rise again very quickly

I think it is personal responsibility is the key to this.
Act the fucking idiot and you will be sick, end of.

As regards pandemics?

You mean there's worse to come?
Yes he says it’s a distinct possibility of more and worse pandemics on the way beyond Covid. From a vaccine readiness perspective and logistical point of view we failed in the dry run that was Covid. Plenty of his interviews online.

First person from Sligo who sounded slightly coherent.

Here is the interview with the IRA Southern puppet :

28: 28 in, conveniently enough right after the part where they interviewed people in Cork about the ease of restrictions. The guy before her was a pure Norry as admitted by himself from Mayfield, actually one look at him would say that anyway.

I thought MM gave a good speech and overall this government has done well imo based on getting the vaccines as a priority and also the public and people of Ireland have been patient and followed the advice in most parts. Delighted for business owners that took a serious hit during this and deserve our support now more than ever.
Ireland done very well imho and hopefully this is the start of the end for everyone 🙏

I thought MM gave a good speech and overall this government has done well imo based on getting the vaccines as a priority and also the public and people of Ireland have been patient and followed the advice in most parts. Delighted for business owners that took a serious hit during this and deserve our support now more than ever.
Ireland done very well imho and hopefully this is the start of the end for everyone 🙏
well said, the vaccine rollout has been top class , and without it we would be in deep shit, well done to all those who obeyed restrictions as best they could and who put their faith in the vaccine,
The government made mistakes but overall i feel they did well.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Pretty Woman The Musical
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

24th Jun 2024 @ 7:30 pm
More info..

Sunday & Bank Holiday Tours

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 2pm

More events ▼