So, which of ye are into the fitness studio thing?

I joined up yesterday.

The reasoning is that my old bones cant take the cycling in -10 degrees anymore. Winter is near.

Add to this, the occasional ice-caused horrific accident or two - causing week-long hospitalisations and you get the general idea.

I'll be pumping iron, relaxing in the wellness area and swimming for the rest of my life, now.

There are a lot of women in the joint - in hotpants - opening and closing their legs and looking at me and perspiring and making noises like they are having a baby - or WANTING a baby.

I may hang out in the fitness studio a lot.

Watching.

Waiting.

Pumping.

Joined a leisure centre a few years back and spent most of my time there in the pool and steam room nursing my hangovers. Not into pumping iron and if I run I like a ball to chase and man to hit so threadmills have no appeal to me. Some nice women around alright though. And a fair few mogs too let it be said.

what is a fitness studio? it sounds like a gym.

i have never been to a gym. i am seeing a personal trainer tomorrow evening and i am sick with terror.

Yeah, gym - they call them fitness studios here.

Are you meeting the personal trainer in a business or amorous setting?

The fella training me has arms that could snap a man like a twig.

I'll be him soon.

Snapping things like fucking twigs.

Oh yes.

Yeah, gym - they call them fitness studios here.

Are you meeting the personal trainer in a business or amorous setting?

The fella training me has arms that could snap a man like a twig.

I'll be him soon.

Snapping things like fucking twigs.

Oh yes.

in a hotel. he says there's a gym there but there's no mention of it on the website, and why would he need to book us into a room if we're only going to use the gym?

he says that's how it works.

i don't think that's how it works :(

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Horgan Brothers: Princes Of The Picture Theatre
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

30th May 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

Kidnapped (NC)

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 5:30pm

More events ▼