Sinn Fein are not a Normal Political Party

40k a year (cough cough) can't buy taste though...
Nope!

Loving the roundabout with the fountain in it.. FFS :lol!:
The scenery and that location look stunning and he places a total sh*theap McMansion with a 3 car garage on top of it and covers the entire place with tarmac,concrete and paving..................

It looks like a cheap B&B from a low budget horror movie made by TG4.
All it's short is a pair of these at the entrance :ROFLMAO:
MOKK-185-Pair-of-lion-statues-stone-lion-statues-for-driveway-3.jpg

How the fuck did he get planning for it?

I've never read the Donegal Development plan but that gaff looks like it breaks alot of planning no nos

Breaking the skyline, the size and scale can hardly be typical, the amount of tarmac, and I'd love to see the road access
In places like Kerry and Donegal they just do not give a sh*te.

Building that heap of giant 2-storey dormer bungalow crap in a scenic coastal area is a crime.

But he loves Ireland and he mangles his way through a few words of Irish so that is all that matters.

Building that heap of giant 2-storey dormer bungalow crap in a scenic coastal area is a crime.

But he loves Ireland and he mangles his way through a few words of Irish so that is all that matters.
Words like TEA-SHA 🙄

We went to Donegal on holidays last summer. Stunning place, but the number of truly awful one off houses on the coastline was shocking!

We went to Donegal on holidays last summer. Stunning place, but the number of truly awful one off houses on the coastline was shocking!
Donegal and South Kerry are very bad.

Derrynane and all the way west or back into Sneem/Kenmare is just littered with one off holiday houses of dubious quality.

Once again, Simon Harris rattled them, I have more and more respect for him.

Disappeared like Shergar ......🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Its a pity they can't due reaction shots because I'd say the look on Mary Sue's face would be priceless

By the way the Offical Sinn Fein line is that Shergar was murdered by the Aga Khan so he could claim the insurance money.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Earlier Show
The Roundy, Castle St.

15th Jun 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼