Sinn Fein are not a Normal Political Party

Yes, but that's nothing at all to do with FF or FG. Sure when have they ever been in power?

You're a fucking hoot m8. Must be some laugh down the rugger club.... "let them eat cake I say Tarquin, tallyhoe, a double brandy to go barmaid"
All SF / IRA propose is spend spend spend, that is their fuel to the idiots that vote for them, those idiots who believe all the scums easy answers to everything.
Seems reality in Government in NI is going to start impacting on their bullshit.

SF/IRA = Scum

All SF / IRA propose is spend spend spend, that is their fuel to the idiots that vote for them, those idiots who believe all the scums easy answers to everything.
Seems reality in Government in NI is going to start impacting on their bullshit.

SF/IRA = Scum
Yes m8, those shinners are the worst government we've ever had.

Good man Liam, ya big bullshitter

Yes m8, those shinners are the worst government we've ever had.

Good man Liam, ya big bullshitter
Check out the meaning of the word " propose " in either a dictionary or Google it.

I take it quite obviously,as yet another scum cult follower, that your brain is in someway lacking, so you are most welcome for that, as in me having to guide you to a place that will explain to you, the meaning of the word ' propose '.

As regards your reference to " Liam ", this once again reflects on your own intellectual abilities or lack thereof.
I have mentioned this probably hundreds of times and once again, I am not and never was the poster called " Liam2me ".
If I was, I would say I was, the handle I had before was Speedbird.

Funny how it is always you Scum followers who always fail to grasp that fact.

It is of course that common thing amongst you all, you are all fucking thick stupid.

SF/ IRA = Scum

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Colm Murphy

St. Peters Cork, Today @ 10am

More events ▼