Should I have the carrot cake?

I'm at home and there is carrot cake. I'm very hungry and I like carrot cake a lot. The only thing is though the wife won't be happy when she comes home as she'll be expecting to have some.

My wife has three modes - happy-wifey, angry-wifey, and crying-wifey. She's special. If I eat the carrot cake I'll have to deal with an angry-crying wifey combo all evening. Is it worth it?

The reason I ask here is because I have contracopismania - the inability to compare really good things (like eating carrot cake) with really bad things (angry-crying wifey). So I can never tell if a good thing is better than a bad thing is bad. It's really confusing.

Cheesecake base can be used to kill bats because digestives are invisible to sonar.

Carrot cake - tempting and fattening but so very yummy!

I'm at home and there is carrot cake. I'm very hungry and I like carrot cake a lot. The only thing is though the wife won't be happy when she comes home as she'll be expecting to have some.

My wife has three modes - happy-wifey, angry-wifey, and crying-wifey. She's special. If I eat the carrot cake I'll have to deal with an angry-crying wifey combo all evening. Is it worth it?

The reason I ask here is because I have contracopismania - the inability to compare really good things (like eating carrot cake) with really bad things (angry-crying wifey). So I can never tell if a good thing is better than a bad thing is bad. It's really confusing.

Cheesecake base can be used to kill bats because digestives are invisible to sonar.

Carrot cake - tempting and fattening but so very yummy!
Well are you going to eat all of it or what??
If there is only one piece left why not eat half of it then leave the other half for herself then she will be happy-wifey.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Hank Wedel
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

13th Sep 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

The Hush

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 11:30pm

More events ▼