Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

f02aa7817a793133deea27776ca439df.jpg

P

Life expectancy clearly down in the early 90s.

No shit Sherlock, ever heard about fixed data during USSR time? And still, to your statement, you think that changing from 80-years-long planned economy to capitalism (even in russian style, which is far from real free market) is like flicking the light switch? Damn...

On the side note check if the time when it dropped didn't correlate with russian invasions on other countries ;)

Still 73>66 to me, but prove me wrong :)

Frightening stuff

But but but but Red Army
This is sad.

So if anyone thinks I’m a Russophobe, they are wrong. It’s just that I hate, really hate, what the oligarchs have done to them.

The gullibility of some people on here is priceless to see, they'd swallow anything NAFO bots on X show them if it agrees with their narrative of "Russia bad, Ukraine good". :lol!:

There was something bothering me about the pictures, couldn't quite put the finger on it, then it clicked! You can't hold paper that size without it folding, it's possible they were using large sheets of whiteboard of course. :lol!:

One simple Google image reverse search later, look what turns up for the very first picture:

Some sado NAFO fella who is obsessed with Putin and spends all his time photoshopping stuff like this, he even admits it.

photoshop3.jpg

Here's an example of how easily it can be done:

Original photo:

Photoshop1.jpg

One photoshop later:

Photoshop2.jpg

Russia now has to import refined petrol & diesel as its refining capacity gets pummeled and fuel costs have gone up 10%

Stick to your pie charts and graphs Stacey, if you had them, you would have seen, yes Gasprom had a Net loss of $6.84B last year after a Net Income of $13B in 2022.

Now let's look ahead at some forecasts for this year:

I like how they say "we don't depend anymore on Russian gas!" while conveniently forgetting to mention that Russian Liquified Natural Gas is not and was never under sanctions and countries like France and Spain are the biggest importers of LNG. :lol!:

Don't forget the sanctions on Russian oil which, just by chance, happen to get bypassed when they buy the oil from India at a huge markup from what India paid Russia for, exact same oil just that it now comes from India.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Flyte
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

26th Sep 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

DJ Jus Me

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 11:30pm

More events ▼