Rio Vs JT

Can I just say that, if Rio Ferdinand had the same guts and motivation as John Terry, he'd be by far the better player.

If my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle though.

Rio's a lazy cunt and Utd need to bite the hand off any Spanish or Italian club impressed by him at the World Cup as he has a very bad influence on the rest of the team.

Neville, Brown, Vidic, Heinze will do fine for next year. Anyone who saw the latter tearing around the park for Utd reserves last week kicking anything that moves will be looking forward to having him back in the side next year and wondering what might have been this year if he'd been bossing the defence rather than disco Stu.

KolaKubes said:
Can I just say that, if Rio Ferdinand had the same guts and motivation as John Terry, he'd be by far the better player.

Rio's a lazy cunt and Utd need to bite the hand off any Spanish or Italian club impressed by him at the World Cup as he has a very bad influence on the rest of the team.

Neville, Brown, Vidic, Heinze will do fine for next year. Anyone who saw the latter tearing around the park for Utd reserves last week kicking anything that moves will be looking forward to having him back in the side next year and wondering what might have been this year if he'd been bossing the defence rather than disco Stu.

Why the volte-face there KK?

KolaKubes said:

also add in concentration and strength.

so to sum up, if Rio had the same guts,motivation, concentration and strength as john terry he'd be better.

BTW re:Rio, shit again at the weekend.

How Rio Ferdinand is actually rated by anyone is a startling.

KolaKubes said:

who is this vidic you speak of, surely you mean nimic ?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Kidnapped (NC)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 1:45pm

More events ▼